Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 11

Alexey Kozitsyn:
https://docs.mql4.com/ru/trading/ordershistorytotal
Thank you very much for the links - OrdersHistoryTotal; + OrderStopLoss + OrderTakeProfit +PlaySound, and the Sound files in the folder = and it will all work? ... I'll try to put it together.

Good day to you all.

The question is probably a simple one, but as a newbie I'm not clear. How do I get timeseries at Ask price?

artross:

Good day to you all.

The question is probably a simple one, but as a newbie I'm not clear. How do I get timeseries at Ask price?

There aren't, there aren't.

So it is not possible in principle?

bablusut:
Thank you very much for the links - OrdersHistoryTotal; + OrderStopLoss + OrderTakeProfit + PlaySound, and the Sound files in the folder = and it will all work? ... I'll try to put it together.
Not exactly. The OrderStopLoss() and OrderTakeProfit() only return the values of SL and TP of the order. If we want to analyze by what price the order was closed, we should use OrderClosePrice(), and even better OrderComment(), since we write [sl] and [tp] in the comment in case of closing by SL and TP respectively. So, once you have selected an order, analyse its comment.

artross:
So it's impossible in principle? Is it also impossible to get the spread history?

There is a possibility, we collect ticks (Bid Ask) in a file.

Alekseu Fedotov:

There is a possibility, collect the ticks (Bid Ask) in the file.

But this is when the Expert Advisor is working. For example, today they closed my manual sell positions at very strange prices. I want to know if they were really like that or it's a technical problem at the broker with a hundredfold spread widening. I can get the bid price history with a script, but how do I get the ask price history?

artross:
But this is when the Expert Advisor is working. For example, today they closed my manual sell positions at very strange prices. I want to know if they were really like that or if it was a technical problem at the broker with the spread expanding a hundredfold. I may use a script to get the bid price history but how do I get the ask price history?
They widened the spread, maybe there was some news.

artross:
But this is when the Expert Advisor is working. For example, today they closed my manual sell positions at very strange prices. I want to know if it is real or it is a technical issue at the broker with spread widening by 100 times. I can get the bid price history with a script but how do I get the ask price history?

It is likely that even writing the history to a file will not mean anything in the debriefing either.

You can only check whether there was a high with the spread on TF M1, at least it is recorded in the history of the quote.

Good evening! Could you please tell me if i downloaded metatrader 4 (636) on android, but it does not see the list of brokers. The version of the terminal is no longer supported?(( If so, where to download a working one.

Reason: