Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 13

By the way, an alert can also appear on this zero bar several times, in which case you can check if an alert has been shown on this bar

Refresh052:
Every second, the alarm goes off.
That's right, every tick counts again

Stanislav Aksenov:
That's right, every tick counts again

I'm ready to give money to people who can help me)))

Refresh052:

I'm ready to give money to people who will help me)))

Well, that's for freelancers.

Vitalie Postolache:
Well, that's for freelancers.
Can you tell me where to go?

Refresh052:
Can you tell me where to contact them?

At the top there is a blue field with links, click on'Freelance'.

But maybe someone will do it for free.

Vitalie Postolache:

At the top there is a blue field with links, click on'Freelance'.

But maybe someone will do it for free.

Thank you very much!

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Not exactly. The OrderStopLoss() and OrderTakeProfit() only return the values of SL and TP of the order. If we want to analyze at what price the order was closed, we should use OrderClosePrice(), and even better OrderComment(), since [sl] and [tp] are written in the comment in case of closing by SL and TP respectively. So, once you have selected an order, analyse its comment.

Thanks for the tip, to be honest I'm a complete zero in programming. But I want to sound a profitable trading advisor, I've been searching for a long time, but have not found anything like this.

If I understand correctly, the first comes theOrdersHistoryTotal code; then I need theOrderComment code; and only thenOrderStopLoss withPlaySound; andOrderTakeProfit with PlaySound... If I'm mistaken about something, please correct me.

bablusut:

Thanks for the tip, to be honest I'm a complete zero in programming. But I want to sound a profitable trading advisor, I've been searching for a long time, but have not found anything like this.

If I understand correctly, the first comes theOrdersHistoryTotal code; then I need theOrderComment code; and only thenOrderStopLoss withPlaySound; andOrderTakeProfit with PlaySound... If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Let's put it this way. You show the code that goes through the orders with an explanation of how it should do this, and only then we will be able to say what is right and what is wrong. Just the names of functions will not bring you closer to the result.

Hi all, in turn here is the following question

i have an owl, on tests with one order and one symbol it shows everything perfectly, but when i placed a few dozen on different pairs it stopped working. If i look at the chart, i will notice that it removes from the chart after the first trigger, not after the last order is closed for the current symbol ignoring those irrelevant to the current chart. The work with the pending orders is not initially provided for. The purpose is not to fix it, but rather to understand why it does not work as intended and how to learn to fix it.

Reason: