Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 38

VHS:
Good afternoon. Installed MT4 on my computer. Put it on D drive for a purpose. But it stubbornly creates a data folder on the C drive. The space there is not enough, as usual, so I have to clean the tester's logs several times a day during the testing. Well, it can't be fatal, can it? Can you please advise a dummie how to make MT4 create a "data directory" folder on another drive? I can't find it in Settings.
https://www.metatrader4.com/ru/trading-platform/help/userguide/start_comm
Запуск и структура данных - Начало работы - Справка по MetaTrader 4
Запуск и структура данных - Начало работы - Справка по MetaTrader 4
  • www.metatrader4.com
По завершении установки в меню "Пуск" создается группа программ клиентского терминала, а на рабочем столе дополнительно помещается ярлык...

Игорь:
So help us with the problem - it still hasn't been solved !
What is your question?

Renat Akhtyamov:
What is your question?

reference #365

already wrote back but it doesn't work

Игорь:

reference #365

I've written and they've replied but it's not working.

What do you mean there is nothing on your screen?

Is there just one indicator?

If there is more than one indicator, when you remove the others, is the problem still there?

I don't understand the point yet.

Renat Akhtyamov:

What do you mean there is nothing on your screen?

Is there just one indicator?

If there is more than one indicator, is the problem still there when the others are removed?

I do not understand the gist of it!

When the terminal is running the indicator on the chart is fine !

When I remove it from the chart it is OK too!

But when I shut down the terminal and restart the terminal with the indicator on the chart I have such a problem as on the screenshot!

I can basically fix it by switching the TF of the current chart!

I would like not to poke the TF, and when you open the terminal was a normal picture!

VHS:
Good afternoon. Installed MT4 on my computer. Put it on D drive for a purpose. But it stubbornly creates a data folder on the C drive. The space there is not enough, as usual, so I have to clean the tester's logs several times a day during the testing. Well, it can't be fatal, can it? Can you please advise a dummie how to make MT4 create a "data directory" folder on another drive? I can't find it in Settings.
uninstall mt4 clean your computer and read the installation instructions more carefully next time

Игорь:

When the terminal is running the indicator on the chart is normal !

Removing it from the chart is also normal!

But when I turn off the terminal and restart the terminal with the indicator on the chart there is such a problem as on the screenshot!

I can basically fix it by switching the TF of the current chart!

I would like the TF not to poke and when you open the terminal was a normal picture!

void init() {
  //Comment("");
start();
}

try to change init()

to these lines

void deinit() {
  //Comment("");
  //for (int i=0; i<3; i++) ObjectDelete("iTotalStopCurrency"+i);
}

and deinit()

to these

Renat Akhtyamov:
void init() {
  //Comment("");
start();
}

try to change init()

on these lines

I tried it after reading the documentation!

i thought i would try it myself, but i have no other options!

After I ran the terminal, iTotalStopCurrency2 is displayed incorrectly and iTotalStopCurrency3 is not there at all!

I click on the TF and it is OK!

Игорь:

I tried it after reading the documentation!

i thought i would do it myself, but i have no other options!

After I ran the terminal, iTotalStopCurrency2 is displayed incorrectly and iTotalStopCurrency3 is not there at all!

I click on the TF and it is OK!

comment on this then !

//start();

have you corrected deinit() as I asked you ?

I don't put other traders' indices, do you have any idea what happens if you put an indicator in the terminal while answering every question?

Renat Akhtyamov:

comment on this then

//start();

Have you corrected deinit() as I asked you?

I don't use any other indicators, do you have any idea what happens if you put an indicator in the terminal while answering every question?

I've checked it again and the indicator disappears from the chart leaving only the last traces when it's closed!
Reason: