Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 253

Mihail Matkovskij #:

The thread is called "Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4", the MT4 is "a priori" discussed here. There is a big difference between MT4 and MT5. For MT5 questions, please refer to this thread:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6343

Вопросы от начинающих MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5
Вопросы от начинающих MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Подскажите пожалуйста, такой показатель тестера в жизни реален? И хороший это или плохой результат за год с депо 3000...

Nauris Zukas #:

The thread is called "Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4", the MT4 is "a priori" discussed here. There is a big difference between MT4 and MT5. For MT5 questions you can go to this thread:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6343

Do you think I needed help on MT5 and asked the relevant question here? Or did you mean about the difference between the terminals. That's understandable. When I was a beginner, I only used MT4. Now, on the contrary, I'm using only MT5. And I'm writing applications for it. And I'm porting to MT4 later.

Mihail Matkovskij #:

Do you think I needed help on MT5 and asked the relevant question here? Or did you mean about the difference between the terminals. That's understandable. When I was a beginner, I only used MT4. Now, on the contrary, I'm using only MT5. And I'm writing applications for it. And I'm porting them to MT4 later.

Mihail Matkovskij #:

The question is clear. I am answering to my own question.

This is how I understand the terminal to work. Where have I made a mistake?

I don't seem to understand such a detailed description of price loading for МТ5 terminal in the thread where MT4 for newbies is discussed. Maybe just wrong branches.

Nauris Zukas #:

I don't think I understand the extensive description of the MT5 sub-quotes in the thread about MT4 newbies. Maybe you just got the wrong branch.

No, I didn't. Just answered your question about MT4 and said a little about MT5. I do not understand what is wrong with it? Your question was answered. But instead of saying "Thank you", I got some kind of complaint... What's going on? To be honest, I didn't understand anything... I did not answer your question about MT4? Or what is the problem...?

Mihail Matkovskij #:

No. No mistake. Just answering your question on MT4 and saying a bit about MT5. I don't understand what's wrong with you, actually? Your question was answered. But instead of "Thank you", I got some kind of complaint... What's going on? To be honest, I didn't understand anything... I did not answer your question about MT4? Or what is the problem...?

Thank you for what? I don't understand what you are talking about... If you have already understood the problem with MT4, you don't have to explain it to me... You don't have to explain it to me, you just start speculating about MT5... I don't want to participate in this kind of flood with non-MT4 stuff!
I hope the moderators will clean the thread from the flood with non-MT4 stuff.

Nauris Zukas #:

Thank you for what? I don't want to participate in all this non-MT4 rubbish, I hope the moderators will clean the thread with non-MT4 rubbish... I don't want to participate in all this rubbish, I hope the moderators will clean the thread with non-MT4 rubbish. I don't want to participate any more in this non-MT4 flood!
I hope the moderators will clean the thread from the non-MT4 flood.

More hysteria... I didn't like the answer. All right, if you say so. As they say "All pencils differ by taste"... :)

You two don't seem to have rookie ratings...

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
You two don't seem to have beginner's ratings...

I'm not pretentious to ask questions in the beginners' thread. :)

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
You two don't seem to have beginner's ratings...

Sometimes non-rookies ask questions in the beginners' threads. These topics are also read by experienced programmers. What difference does it make where to ask questions? The main thing is that they are answered.

There we are, beautifully made up.
Reason: