EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1719

odiseif:
yes .... that means buy euro yen because yen is weaker than dollar .... and it will pass more than eurodollar or dollar yen

We should sell Aussie/dollar at 0.9760 (broken trend)

Tantrik:

and we have to sell Aussie/dollar with a profit of 0.9760 (trend is broken)

i was only answering the question .... I didn't say buy Aussie/USD .... I just said what to do and what to look for in such cases

My pattern test is a bust. Failure. But while looking at the chart I noticed one thing. Look at the current H4 on the eu

D1 already had a similar moment in August 2010

Here is a close-up of D1 and H4 on top

On the higher timeframes, the eu is still aiming down, if I'm correct in my estimation. And where did it go up so much? It burned a quarter of the deposit.

Hello all...

Gold touched support today at 1375.

On the Dow Jones, I think we're looking at a reversal.

Wolf thinks it's going to work, and it's incomplete, and on the reddit... (erobach)

waiting for a normal fifth,

I can't even talk about the pound today, it's not often you see such dancing...

Zet:

You, from Krasnodar?

a regular planet Earth.

Mikhail, congratulations on your recent housewarming, which city did you choose?

Chester:

Michael, congratulations on your recent housewarming, which city did you choose?

Thank you...))) I moved to Anapa. It's a small, quiet town. I liked it...))

Is that where there's a mild southern climate, great air and all the other conditions for pensioners? I was about to go to Grozny...

tara:
Is it where there is a mild southern climate, cool air and all other conditions for pensioners? I was just about to go to Grozny...

Hello.

There are roots there....)))) and I love the sea....))))) I've always wanted to hear the sound of the waves....))))

Zet:

Hello.

There are roots there....)))) and I love the sea....))))) I've always wanted to hear the sound of the waves....))))

Hello! Me too.
Reason: