Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 186

Greetings!

I need help with the fractal indicator, I have no idea how to write it, and for that matter and information on how to write it is not present P.s All the Internet searched

Thanks in advance for the help>3

Xephos565:

Greetings!

I need help with the fractal indicator, I have no idea how to write it, and for that matter and information on how to write it is not present P.s All the Internet searched

Thanks in advance for the help>3

Do you have it in the editor in the folder Examples or in a similar meaning (from a mobile I can not see)

Please advise a novice programmer why I can change a parameter in the input parameters menu the first time I run the EA and it will work, but the next time I change this parameter, it does not work anymore. Initially it is TRUE, at first start I set False - comment does not show (as it should be), then I set True - comment appears, but if I want to remove it again, it is not removed.

extern bool displayShow = TRUE;

int start () {
        if(displayShow) {
                Comment ( "____12454");
        }
}

Andrey Gorbunov:

Please advise a novice programmer why I can change a parameter in the input parameters menu the first time I run the EA and it will work, but the next time I change this parameter, it does not work anymore. Initially it is TRUE, at first start I set False - comment does not show (as it should be), then I set True - comment appears, but if I want to remove it again, it is not removed.

You forget to remove the comment from the chart: Comment("");

Artyom Trishkin:
Вы забываете удалить комментарий с графика: Comment("");

Oh, right! Thank you!

Hello, could you please tell me how to set the profit in pips in the script?

Only double can be passed to iCustom via buffer. What is the best way to prepare for transferring datetime through iCustom?

I have done so so far:

OutputBuffer1[7]=(int)Time[i];
=========================================

double Output2=iCustom(...

datetime PerfTime=(datetime)(int)Output2;

If there are better options, then suggest it.

void              EveryTick(const bool);

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//|                                                                  |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
CExpertAdvisorBase::EveryTick(const bool value)
  {
   m_every_tick=value;
  }

Is this announcement correct or not? In MT4 and in MT5.

'EveryTick' - function already defined and has different type

Hi, I can't get the Ma to stick to the fischer. Already forgot everything, can't do anything about it. Help me out here.

I couldn't find in the search engine what does a two-dimensional array that is already filled look like? If a one-dimensional array can be written as Test={2,5,3} How would a two-dimensional array Test[][2] look like, for example 2,5,3 in the first array and 7,8,9 in the second array?
Reason: