Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 160

Artyom Trishkin:

What are you comparing with what?

If 0 > 0 and 0 > 0 and 0 > 0

3 slips,and if there are no open orders then open.... got it... thanks... i will try to fix it

Hello! Please give me the ready code of the trawl with step and breakeven!!! i.e. to trigger breakeven after the number of steps and that's it!

Hello , a friend of mine is asking a question about the MQL4 alphabet :
So are the Cyrillic - Russian letters included in the alphabet?
And the question mark ???? is included in the set of characters of the alphabet?????
and the backslash \\\\\\\. Is it part of the alphabet or not?

installed the terminal mt4 immediately the second installed, from one gave a signal on the second transaction is not opened by the same lots, the amount of all the same, HELP to understand, the first transaction 0.01, the second 0.02, and open both at 0.01. how to set the exact copying, then the robot strategy will not work

Dear Knowledgeable, I am a complete beginner, I bought your program today. .... After payment I saw:
""You have purchased the product ".....". To use the product, go to the terminal, log in to MQL5.community and activate the purchased product."" How do i activate it?
And you have to set it up with tools. Well, there must be some kind of instruction? For some reason I can't get anything.... Help, please. I went to the links entered passwords, but no button activate, no settings, nothing. There are only Rent, Download Demo or Buy. what to do? Help a newbie!

Hello! I'm making a Breakeven! Help me, because it says error 130, and sometimes it works as it should!!! I don't know what's wrong!!!

void Tralorder()
  {
   for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)
     {
      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS)==true)
        {
               if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)
                 {
                     if(Bid>NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice()+shagtrala*Point,Digits) && OrderStopLoss()<NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice()+lTrailingDistance*Point,Digits))

if(OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(), OrderOpenPrice() + (lTrailingDistance * _Point),0,0,clrGreen)==false)
                              Print(GetLastError());
                 }
               if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)
                 {
                     if(Bid<NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice()-shagtrala*Point,Digits) && OrderStopLoss()>NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice()-lTrailingDistance*Point,Digits))

if(OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(), OrderOpenPrice() - (lTrailingDistance * _Point),0,0,clrRed)==false)
                              Print(GetLastError());
                 }
        }
     }
  }

ponochka:

Hello! I'm making a Breakeven! Help me, it says error 130, but sometimes it works as it should!!! whatever!!! what's wrong with it?

Error Codes. You've been told, wrong stops. Check your stops, it's likely you're not in the allowed limit at the moment.

fotisa11:
Dear Knowledgeable, I am a complete beginner bought your program today. .... After payment I saw:
""You have purchased the product ".....".To use the product, go to the terminal, log in to MQL5.community and activate the purchased product."" How do i activate it?
And you have to set it up with tools. Well, there must be some kind of instruction? For some reason I can't get anything.... Help, please. I went to the links entered passwords, but no button activate, no settings, nothing. There are only Rent, Download Demo or Buy. what to do? Help a newbie!

If you have purchased the product through the trading platform, no installation is required. You can launch it immediately from the Navigator.

If you purchased the product through the website, open your trading platform settings and specify your MQL5 account details in the "Community" tab. Then go to "Tools - Market - Purchases" and click on "Install" to the right of the product.

Good afternoon. Please help me set the following condition: if a buy or sell order is closed at stoploss, the EA will not place this type of order again on the current day.

I think it should be something like this

if (TimeDayOfYear(CurTime()) == TimeDayOfYear(time of last buy or sell order))

is the variable responsible for allowing the trade.

return;

how to correctly set the time of the required order?

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Any questions from newbies on MQL4, help and discussion on algorithms and codes".
Reason: