Bought indicator can't install it

Hi all

I've just bought an indicator and paid via PayPal, but i can't install it. There is no download link, and the button that says to open the terminal to install it there doesn't open the terminal.

I'm on MT4.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

CobusSteyn0105:

Hi all

I've just bought an indicator and paid via PayPal, but i can't install it. There is no download link, and the button that says to open the terminal to install it there doesn't open the terminal.

I'm on MT4.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

If you have already paid for it, go to your MT4/5 platform, make sure you are logged into your MQL5 community account (in MT4/5 > Tools > Options > Community tab), then click the Market tab, down in the Terminal window, click the purchased button above and then the Install option on the right side of the product you want to install.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you have already paid for it, go to your MT4/5 platform, make sure you are logged into your MQL5 community account (in MT4/5 > Tools > Options > Community tab), then click the Market tab, down in the Terminal window, click the purchased button above and then the Install option on the right side of the product you want to install.

how to setup for smartphone?

419907:
how to setup for smartphone?

You can't install custom indicators in mobile MT4/5.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Aaah thank you very much I got it.

I paid for an Indicator and can't install it on my laptop. AAFX and Hugosway recognize I have the indicator but havent downloaded it. Tradersway mt4 desktop platform offer me the Demo or Rental and does not recognize that I have already rented the indicator. Tradersway is the recommended broker after speaking to the seller. Clicking on install button does nothing. Please help

FxAndSwagz:
I paid for an Indicator and can't install it on my laptop. AAFX and Hugosway recognize I have the indicator but havent downloaded it. Tradersway mt4 desktop platform offer me the Demo or Rental and does not recognize that I have already rented the indicator. Tradersway is the recommended broker after speaking to the seller. Clicking on install button does nothing. Please help

It may be the following reasons (you can check the following):

• you can go to your profile https://www.mql5.com/en/users/fxandswagz/market and check: did you really buy/rest or not (because the money is not going in  immediate way from some country to mql5 portal for example).
  • Have you logged in to the Community tab(with your forum login and password)?,
  • Have you connected to the trading account in Metatrader?
  • check the following: are you using the latest build of Metatrader or not (I am having build 1262; connect to MetaQuotes-Demo server to update Metatrade),
  • and this is the most often advise in such cases (which helps in most cases): reinstall Internet Explorer again. I had different errors on MT4 and MT5, and everything was fixed when I reinstalled Internet Explorer.

I have successfully bought a  " <Deleted> Indicator MT5. The payment was confirmed with this mail below:

Thank you for your purchase in the Market!

You have purchased <Deleted> Indicator MT4. You can find data on all your purchases in the MQL5.community profile.

If you have purchased the product via the MetaTrader platform, it is installed automatically and becomes available for launch in the Navigator section. If you have purchased the product via the MQL5.community website, follow these steps to complete installation:

Step 1. Open your MetaTrader platform

Step 2. Specify your MQL5.community login and password in Tools - Options - Community

Step 3. Open the Market section and go to the Purchased tab

Step 4. Click Install to the right of the purchased product

You can install the product on another computer in a similar way.

I followed the installation described above but I got to step 3  I do not see the product in my broker. What do I do? 

Thanks

Noro

Reason: