Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 92

Good afternoon, colleagues. Please help me out. I have MT4 Version 4.00 build 1080 and ME4 Version 5.00 build 1562.

Warning questions:

1. ME4 does not create new Expert Advisor files (no files are found via start menu search). What do I do?

2. when compiling any file, even a standard one (for example Alligator Simple.mq4), the following error will pop up

EX4 write error. How do I fix it?

3. When I test an EA in MT4, it will stop instantaneously, without displaying any results.

Please clarify what to do and how to improve the situation. I would like to ask you to follow this instruction step by step.

I would like to use my trading account for this purpose.

Youri Lazurenko:

Hi all! Need help again. Can't figure out what the error is. Trawl again. Trawl by MA. I need to trawl several orders. There may be loops. As long as there is one open order, everything is working perfectly. As soon as one more order is open, bacchanalia begins - constant modification (with one and the same parameter) of the first order (error 1 is not shown). In this case the second order is modified as it should be - when appropriate conditions are met (the first order, when conditions change, changes its parameters and continues constant modification with new ones). I cannot find the reason. Who would be able to give me a hint?

Make two separate cycles: one for BUY , and one for SELL

Hello all.

I am a beginner in MQL4. From what I've read, I understood that the order of candlesticks is written as 0-current candlestick, then 1, 2, etc. Is it possible to interact with a future candle by (-1) logic?

BROXIV: I am still a dummie in MQL4. From what I've read, the order of candlesticks is written as 0-current candlestick, then 1,2, etc. Is it possible to interact with a future candle by (-1) logic?

Being proud of a teapot is not good for you. Try to write a script and check it. Use GetLastError() function at the same time.

The link says: After the function is called, the _LastError variable is not cleared.

MetaEditir Help: After the function is called, the _LastError variable is cleared.

//+-------------------------------------------------------+
//| Свеча с номером -1 есть?                     PROBA.mq4|
//+-------------------------------------------------------+
void OnStart()
{
   Alert("Бар 0     ",TimeToStr(Time[0]));
   Alert(GetLastError());
   Alert("Будущий Бар     ",Time[-1]);
   Alert(GetLastError());
}
}

The bar is there, but it's empty!

Calling an indicator from a resource via iCustom is more than 10 times slower than calling the same indicator as an external one. Is this the case for everyone?

I accept that unpacking the resource takes time, but in theory it should only be done once.

Здравствуйте! Не могу разобраться почему в тестере MQL4 проходит только одну итерацию и останавливается? TimeCurrent() что-ли не обновляется? 
Как его обновить? Нужно чтобы мультивалютный советник работал не по тикам, а каждую секунду  или лучше 5 раз в секунду.

int start()                                     // Спец. функция start   {     while(!IsStopped())      {       RefreshRates();       if(RefreshRates()==true||MyTimer(1))         {          код советника         }        }     return(0);   } bool MyTimer(int Delay) //функция для работы советника по заданому интервалу времени, а не по тикам {   RefreshRates();   static datetime Time1, Time2;   bool Result = False;      if(MathMod(TimeSeconds(TimeCurrent()), Delay) == 0.0)   {     Time1 = TimeCurrent();     if(Time1 != Time2)     {         Time2 = Time1;       Result = True;     }   }   return(Result); }

Good afternoon. I have a problem with mt4. I'll describe in more detail during the upgrade through the net, I threw in tray mt4, but did not turn off mt4. after rebooting the computer I had to enter a password on the terminal when logging into mt4, well I did it all and entered the terminal but I lost in the folder MQL navigator all downloaded indulgences.I deleted mt4 from my computer and downloaded the terminal again through a private office. i can't find MQL folder and i don't know where i will find this folder and how to install it. i can't install any other programmer in this folder. i would really appreciate if you would help me.

07091971da:
Good afternoon. I have a problem with mt4. I'll describe in more detail during the upgrade through the net, I threw in tray mt4, but did not turn off mt4. after rebooting the computer I had to enter a password on the terminal when logging into mt4, well I did it all, I went into the terminal but I lost in the folder MQL navigator all the downloaded indulators.I deleted mt4 from my computer and downloaded the terminal again from the private office. i can't find MQL folder and i don't know where i will find this folder and i don't know how to install it. i can't install any turkeys in this folder.

1. What is the name of the folder you installed the terminal? 2. What is the name of this folder?

Greetings.

There are two mt4s running. The first is connected to realstandard.mt4, the second todemo.pro.ecn.mt4. The same Expert Advisor with the same settings is running on both. The only problem is that on the terminal, which is connected tostandard.mt4 the EA shows that the current day is Monday, when in fact it is Friday. But on theterminal connected todemo.pro.ecn.mt4 it shows Friday as it is.

Why is it so? How to fix it?

Please help, here's an example

It works like this...

while(i>=0)

{   

double k;

k=Volume[i]/10;

buf0[i]=Open[i]/Volume[i]/10;

i--;

}

but not like this...

while(i>=0)

{   

double k;

k=Volume[i]/10;

buf0[i]=Open[i]/k;

i--;

}

how do I write in the buffer via the k variable?

Reason: