Who does JAPAN LIGHTS shine on? - page 5

RomanS писал(а) >>

If even indicator-based Expert Advisors trade differently, the Expert Advisor that analyzes only bars will be especially critical for DC quotes. I propose to try it with different brokerage companies. I will send mql4-file to all of those who agreed, on condition I will place my sitemap from 2008,01,01 till today with quality of modeling 90%. If you have any questions about it, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I do not know what to do with them, I do not know what to do with them. But, imho, it makes no sense - M30 is long enough period that there is no significant difference. Unless there is some DC "hunting for stops". What is the point of dealing with them?

Erm... I think there is some confusion, or rather confusion of terms. There are two components in this system: candlestick signals and trawl. I think the trawl will influence the total results much more than the candlestick signals (a successful trawl may well pull one trade that will close three previous losing trades). If you want a clean experiment, it should be clean: go out and exit only by candlesticks! And then you can use the mechanism described in the article "Exemplary Trailing Stop and Market Exit" for analyzing the trawl

Dima_S. >> :
Guys, aren't you inventing the reference point method here?))

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with this method, so I can't answer...

ForexTools >> :

I think there's a bit of a mix-up here. There are two components in this system: entry candlestick signals and the trawl. I think the trawl will be much stronger influence on the total results than candlestick signals (a successful trawl may well pull one trade that will close three previous losing trades). If you want a clean experiment, it should be clean: go out and exit only by candlesticks! And then you can use the mechanism described in my article "Exemplary Trailing Stop and Market Exit" for analyzing trawls

Exactly the in and out only by the candles

SL = Low[iLowest( SYMBOL,NULL,MODE_LOW, bars,1)]- spead-Point;

if ( BID- SL > MarketInfo( SYMBOL,MODE_STOPLEVEL)*Point  && SL>OrderStopLoss() && SL>OrderOpenPrice())
           {OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(), SL,OrderTakeProfit(),0);}

where bars I put 7

Thank you for this article ;)

RomanS писал(а) >>

I want to destroy my own grail:))

I've been thinking... there's a belief that one and the same expert trades differently in different DCs, understandably... different quotes, slightly different charts, spikes, etc.

If even indicator-based EAs trade differently, the Expert Advisor that analyzes only bars will be especially critical for brokerage companies quotes. I propose to try it with different brokerage companies. I will send mql4-file to all of those who agreed, on condition I will place my sitemap from 2008,01,01 till today with quality of modeling 90%. If you have a good working relationship with an brokerage company, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I respect Candlestick Analyst, I use my own system. I am familiar with the Stephen Nisan. If you have a desire, I can run the Expert Advisor on FXpro. on real pips....

Only with full description of parameters. If you have any problems with them, do not hesitate to pass them.

ForexTools писал(а) >>

In fact, there are two components in this system: candlestick signals and trawl. And I think the trawl will affect much more strongly on the overall results than the candlestick signals (a successful trawl may well pull out one trade which will overlap the previous three losing trades). If you want a clean experiment, then it should be clean: go out and exit only by candlesticks!

I agree with ForexTools!

RomanS, if you do not mindrunning the tester of your EA and see what gives you the advantage in most cases: candlestick signals or well-chosen trawl parameters.

S.S. It would be better if you try to run it without trailing...

kch >> :

I agree with ForexTools!

RomanS, if you don't mindrunning your EA in the tester and see what gives you an advantage in most cases: candlestick signals or well-chosen trailing parameters.

Z.U., it would be better if you try to run it without trailing.

Also good results, but the drawdowns are big.....

Think about it... stop 50 pips... so the profit +200

Price is 200pts short, then it turns around and takes a stop :(

Shame???? Trawl solves this problem

I used to set a profit using the formula (average size of a candle * 5 "factor"). In this case, 5 because there is a good average of five candles of the same direction of movement

kch >> :

I agree with ForexTools!

RomanS, if you don't mindrunning your EA in the tester and see what gives you an advantage in most cases: candlestick signals or well chosen trailing parameters.

Z.U., it would be better if you try to run it without trailing...

Here without trailing.

Profits are the same, but drawdowns have increased too...

RomanS >> :

Also good results, but drawdowns are big.....

Think about it... stop 50 pips. it means +200 profit

price is less than 2 pips away from 200 pips, then it turns around and takes a stop :(

It's a shame???? Trawl solves this problem

And you try not to use a profit, why limit profit, with a stop it is clear - to limit the loss, there should be a logical exit from the market, any (indicator, candlestick analysis, etc.), what do you think?
Reason: