Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 97

I asked the question, but for some reason it was moved to the Beginner's Questions thread...

I dare to repeat the question:

MT4. Where can I get the current and comprehensive list of values returned byint OrderType() function?

The reference describes only values 0-5.

However, if we look through the orders in the history, we'll see that for the orders of the balance type we get OrderType()=6

do the advisors work in sleep mode or not?

Kirill Belousov:

I asked the question, but for some reason it was moved to the Beginner's Questions thread...

I dare to repeat the question:

MT4. Where can I get the current and comprehensive list of values returned byint OrderType() function?

The reference describes only values 0-5.

However, if we look through the orders in the history, we will see that for orders of the balance type we get OrderType()=6

undocumented

#define  OP_BALANCE 6
#define  OP_CREDIT  7

Kirill Belousov:

The division by zero message is not the problem, but the consequence.

But now it will be difficult to find the problem, because you have simply removed the inconvenient message about dividing by 0.

What exactly are you normalising? Where are you substituting the result?

Please give your code where you further use the result of the expression you gave. I think the problem arises there.

The thing is, I just didn't have any problems. The compiler shows no errors. The parameters are not zeroed. The Expert Advisor is working clearly. But there is an "error" in MARKET. I don't know what to do about it...so I asked a question here.

Viatcheslav Pashkov:

The thing is, I just haven't had any problems. The compiler shows no errors. The parameters are not zeroed. The Expert Advisor is working clearly. But in MARKET...there was an "error" on autovalidation. I do not know what to do with it ... so I put the question here.

Check at least visually where there is a division and a possible zero, for example in the MM block balance = zero ...

Taras Slobodyanik:

undocumented

Thank you!

Still no answer:

Does AccountProfit() account for deposits and withdrawals, bonuses, credits, etc.?

The help doesn't really say anything about how it's counted, what's taken into account...

Even a precise definition of the concept would help to understand - what is meant by the developers and how it should be counted.

Maybe there is a developer'soverview of such functions, the result of which is derived from the others? One has to gather the pieces ...

Kirill Belousov:

Still no answer:

Does AccountProfit() take into account deposits and withdrawals, bonuses, credits, etc.?

The help doesn't say anything about how it counts, what is taken into account...

AccountProfit() includes the weight of current profit/loss from open positions: Floating+Swap+Commission

Hi all!

Please help with one question.

The loop has detected a price maximum in a given bar parameter, but to draw a trend line from this maximum, I need to identify the opening time of this bar. In other words, we need to determine the coordinates. How can I do it?

Thank you!

Please tell me how to get the maximum value from the buffer. There is Buf_1[i] , with i - time interval from 0 bar to ..... Directly through ArrayMaximum - does not work.

Maybe somewhere there is a ready-made function or how to solve this problem, early thanks.

Serj:

Please tell me how to get the maximum value from the buffer. There is Buf_1[i] , with i - time interval from 0 bar to ..... Directly through ArrayMaximum - does not work.

Maybe somewhere there is a ready-made function or how to solve this problem, thanks beforehand.

How did you try to get it throughArrayMaximum?

Reason: