what is the right way to learn? - page 12

You have to put in a ZIP archive - Here is the archive with the report only here 1 day deposit increased 15000 times from 10 to 151319.72

Files:
1.zip  15 kb

LRA:

You have to put in a ZIP archive - Here is the archive with the report only here 1 day deposit increased by 15000 times

And is the account still alive or is it drained in the end? Very risky trading.

evillive

And is the account still alive or has it been drained in the end? Very risky trading.

Sounds like a hoax. Well, you can write any report in a text editor, but how do you make a chart look so similar to the real one?

evillive:

Don't you have your own data? It's easier to use your own example.

About my data...

For the statistics I'm talking about, you need information on each trade in the series about the volume of the position... and the result (plus or minus) in pips.

This information is enough to figure out what tricks I use in my trading. And this - well, this is not part of my plans in this topic.

So you can stop talking about my data with a clear conscience... and consider my suggestions on any other data you want.

prikolnyjkent:... On any other data you like.

Presented with 2 examples of data. Show me!!!

STARIJSounds like a hoax.

Demo account on MetaQuotes

evillive:

And is the account still alive or is it drained in the end? Very risky trading.

Tried to open an account now - every two months old accounts get deleted. Started the system again - no trading within an hour.

LRA:

Presented with 2 examples of data. Show me!!!

I can't download the first one - it throws up a new tab in the browser with the listing displayed.

And the second one is already "chocolate"... Do I have to pump something else out of it, using statistics work...?

prikolnyjkent:   I can't download the first one - it throws up a new tab in the browser displaying the listing.

Right click on it (that's how I do it in FireFox) and select Save Target As. Once saved, change the extension from TXT to HTM. Here's what happens

Files:
111.zip  30 kb

LRA:

Right-click on it (that's what I have in FireFox) and select Save object as. Once saved, change the extension from TXT to HTM. Here's what you get

It's a lucky day: two examples to demonstrate the usefulness of working with statistics... and both are initially profitable.

If you could drop an example where the balance is doomed to hang along the horizontal axis... or slowly creeping downwards. Then you could see the full benefit of the statistics.

Although, if no one wants to bother, we can also look at example "111"... compare results Before... and AFTER.

Which one to take on...?

prikolnyjkent: Which one to take on...?
The public has lost interest in your activities

evillive And is the account still alive or has it been drained in the end? Very risky trading.

account 13793460 on MetaQuotes password user2

Deposit increased 250 times in 9 hours from 10:00 am Oct 27, 2016. No risk - 2 losing trades out of 44 Profit Factor 34. And this is also a demo account

Reason: