Dynamic schedule - page 3

borilunad:
There is only one way out: work where the quotes move, get to know and understand their "cards", and if you enter their circle, you will leave trading!
Of course, we will not be able to find out, but we may be able to understand their movements, as a result of analyzing the price movement, not from time, but from events that lead to the movement. Let's try to dissect the movement itself.

yosuf:
Of course, we will not be able to find out, but we may be able to understand their movements as a result of the analysis of the price movement not from time, but from the events that lead to the movement. Let's try to dissect the movement itself.

They are easy to understand! They move where it is profitable for them! They have the whole glass, more, the whole pot in front of their eyes! They are not their own enemies!

Aren't you happy with your indicator yet?!

borilunad:

They are easy to understand! They move where it suits them! They have the whole glass, more, the whole pot in front of their eyes! They're not their own enemies!

Aren't they happy with their indicator yet?!

I'm satisfied with the indicator, it is doing its job in the body of Expert Advisors on 9 real accounts. I just couldn't stop thinking - why do we pay so much attention to the "time" factor, when the fate of price, as you've rightly noted, is decided by the events performed by a limited set of (mostly) participants! Let's look at the behaviour of the price depending on its own movement.

yosuf:
I am satisfied with the indicator, it does its job in the body of Expert Advisors on 9 real accounts. I just wondered why we pay so much attention to the "time" factor, when the destiny of the price, as you have correctly noticed, is determined by events performed by a limited set of (mostly) participants! Let's look at the behaviour of the price depending on its own movement.

The time is necessary to determine the speed, acceleration and deceleration, and you do not expect much, at least something. Not taking time into account is a serious error, time is the only accurate indicator that does not need to be "predicted", and is even more important than the volumes, which you can only assume, especially not indicating the direction of the movement at all.

simpleton:
 Range Bars?
yosuf:

No, it is different from renko. The only similarity is the complete ignoring of the 'time' parameter as we are used to understanding it. It is replaced by price movement, which gives a sense of reaching the true timing of the pricing process, somehow. On the renko all the "bricks" are the same, here they are not, there will be a normal dynamos (if I may say so) with their, the usual, OHLC. I have ordered in the "work" section the construction of this graph on the MKL-4. We'll see it soon and discuss the merits of it.

Yusuf is clearly confusing renko's with the ranged bars. They are not the same thing.

Yusuf, where is the formula or description for bar price formation? What is written in the first post is no good.

It looks very much like rengebars from the information we have.

borilunad:

Time is necessary to determine speed, acceleration and deceleration, and you don't expect much, so at least something. Not taking time into account is a gross mistake, time is the only accurate indicator that does not need to be 'predicted', and is even more important than volumes, which you can only assume, especially ones that do not indicate the direction of movement at all.
I think by replacing time with motion itself, we will be able to retain the dynamism of the forecast, perhaps adding other criteria, concepts and definitions. Essentially, I repeat, we are trying to get closer to the time of the pricing process itself, which is difficult for us to understand with "our" time. Process time and time in the usual sense are not the same thing.

Zhunko:

Yusuf is clearly confusing renko with renge bars. They are not the same thing.

Yusuf, where is the formula or description for forming bar prices? What is written in the first post is no good.

It looks very much like rengebars from the information we have.

Literally, " Every renge bar has the same price increment and every bar closes at every highest or lowest price value, regardless of where it opened. There is no such thing in my case. My dynamic bars are fundamentally different and have no disadvantages in the form of equal heights and more, I will give you all the formulas soon and you will all see that. I don't have any limitations, like "low or high", everything is as usual, let the price walk as it wants inside the dynamic bar, adding information to us.

yosuf:
Literally, " Every bar has the same price rise and every bar closes at every highest or lowest price value, regardless of where it opened." http://kroufr.ru/forum/index.php?topic=13623.0 Nothing like that in my case. My dynamic bars are radically different and have no disadvantages in the form of equal heights and more, I will give you all the formulas soon and you will all see that. I don't have any limitations, like "low or high", everything is as usual, let the price walk as it wants inside the dynamic bar, adding information to us.

The same bar height is an advantage. It is the stability (base) to cling to in an ever-changing market.

Uniform bar height means that all maximum values of the derivatives of the rate of price increase are constants! Isn't that what everyone is looking for?

There is nothing written about your bar.

Zhunko:

The same bar height is an advantage. It is the stability (base) to cling to in an ever-changing market.

Uniform bar height means that all maximum values of the derivatives of the rate of price increase are constants! Isn't that what everyone is looking for?

Nothing is written about your bar.

Let's write it now:

Let us assume that we are working at DF 1. It means that from the moment when the price comes to this bar with the price O, the bar will start to be filled with the absolute increments of the price as the difference of tick prices: 0.00015 + [-0.00010] ("absolute value" symbol) + 0.00036 + 0.00014 + [-0.00024] + [-0.00231] + [-0.00012] + 0.00145 + ........ until the sum equals 1 and then the price will leave the dynamic bar with the price C, in between having visited the maximum H and minimum L, as well as any other values inside the bar. Dynamic bar DF 1 is now complete! Move on to the next bar. Is it clear now? The price has created the bar itself by its own movement, without the time services. SUMMA ABS(Pi - Pi-1) =1. This bar contains 100000 five-digit points or 10000 four-digit points of price movement. It is also possible to arrange both smaller and larger BFs (dynamos) from BFs (dynamos bars).

yosuf:

We will now write:

Let us imagine that we are working with DF 1. It means that from the moment when the price comes to this bar with the price O, the bar will be filled with the absolute increments of the price as the difference of the tick prices: 0.00015 + [-0.00010] ("absolute value" means) + 0.00036 + 0.00014 + [-0.00024] + [-0.00231] + [-0.00012] + 0.00145 + ........ until the sum equals 1 and then the price will leave the dynamic bar with the price C, in between having visited the maximum H and minimum L, as well as any other values inside the bar. Dynamic bar DF 1 is now complete! Move on to the next bar. Is it clear now? The price has created the bar itself by its own movement, without the time services. SUMMA ABS(Pi - Pi-1) =1. This bar contains 100000 five-digit points or 10000 four-digit points of price movement. It is also possible to arrange both smaller and larger BFs (dynamos) from BFs (dynamos bars).

Your SUMMA ABS(Pi-Pi-1) parameter is very similar to the VOLUME parameter of a bar.

If all ticks were one point 0.00001 in size, that would be it.
And in this case each bar can be represented as (OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE,VOLUME=100000).

Roughly speaking, we obtain another type of chart for which we should again develop analytical methods, indicators, trading rules, etc.
And what is the "deeper meaning" here?
Reason: