Beta testers needed for Molanis Technical Indicator Builder - a graphical environment to create Custom Indicators

Couldn't u pick a better name? 'Molanis' sounds like a disease.

We just posted some indicators created with Molanis Technical Indicator Builder in our fourm at XXXXXXXX

Enjoy.

Molanis team

Take a look at the first Video Tutorial that shows how to create custom indicators with the Technical Indicator Builder

It's the first draft- No sound.

Next week we'll have a new release. New features include get Highest, Lowest, or Average of any calculation. Thus you can create custom indicators like "Get the highest (or lowest, or average) open price from the last 5 bars". In short, you can create a complex custom indicator in less than three minutes.

Molanis Team

Try our graphical tools to create Expert Advisors and Custom Indicators. No coding or MQL knowledge is required - Go to www.Molanis.com !

A new version has been released including get Highest, Lowest, or Average of any calculation. Here some examples:

‐Get the highest high from the last four bars: Create a calculation equal to High[i], select Highest
as the Advanced Formula and select 4 as the Advanced Period.
‐Get the lowest low from the last five bars: Create a calculation equal to Low[i], select Lowest as
the Advanced Formula and select 5 as the Advanced Period.
‐Get the highest of the difference between high and low prices with a period of 10: Create a
calculation equal to High[i]‐Low[i], select Highest as the Advanced Formula and select 10 as the
Advanced Period.

‐Moving average of open price with a period of 18: Create a calculation equal to Open[i], select
Average as the Advanced Formula and select 18 as the Advanced Period.

Thanks for all the support. We already have hundreds of people trying our software. We also started a small forum at XXXXXXXXX

molanisfx:
Thanks for all the support. We already have hundreds of people trying our software. We also started a small forum at XXXXXXX

Good. So u can stop spamming this one.

Thanks all. Our Beta testing is coming to an end. To reward our current users we are launching a Presale Promotion.

Buy your license between March 28 and April 3 and get a 25% discount. More info at http://www.molanis.com/store

i have an profitabe idea......for only molanis technical indicator purchased people.any one who have purchased it then please contact me via email.             <email removed>

akshay2224:
i have an profitabe idea......for only molanis technical indicator purchased people.any one who have purchased it then please contact me via email.             <email removed>
If you want to steal Molanis property go ask on the Molanis site.
Reason: