PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 168

alpine4133:
have you ever tryed this on other pairs beside GBP/USD?

I wonder what stops you for trying...

Files:
pm16b.jpg  155 kb

I can run tests all day long, but I have other things to do as well... so, don't wait for me to give you everything, including set files ready, run some tests and find better settings.

Files:
pm16c.jpg  156 kb

Thanks for v16. I really hope this version works this time. Will let you know.

Just wondering why we only backtest this year. IS it work backtesting last years also? It was a very volatile year. If an EA can survive then, it will always survive.

You can try on as many years you want..

I test for this year only because market conditions changed drastically since end of 2008, almost no EA that was running on 2008 is no longer working in 2009.

HAHAHA... you are going to hate me. It does not work in back test. No error message either!

Clear all history, reinstall Metatrader, or install a fresh copy on other directory.

no luck. how depressing.

Try download history for pair you test(press F2 in Metatrader)

tried that too.

Have just noticed - now that the market has opened, that on the left side of the chart where all the EA details come up, eg profit target, max profit, floating p&l etc, that there is no figure next to profit target. Usually it will say 3 or whatever my target is. Now it is saying 0.

I have made sure that money management is off and that I HAVE entered a figure for profit target.

Any ideas now?

Try with money management on, seem to be just a display bug.

Will check.

Reason: