Nostalgic for the past? - page 10

moskitman:

Yes,yosuf, if you would be so kind. Only, please, answer straight away from a yacht moored off your own island.
If you need unlimited capital to make a guaranteed profit, a simple monkey is enough. Passed. Boring.

You've become so boring. You're not an official anymore, but you still have the same attitude.

Vinin:
You have become so boring. You don't seem to be an official any more, but you're still the same.
Please ban yourself. To avoid a fight.
Is this more fun?

Vinin:
Everyone has a different result. No offence to the questioner.

That's right ... That's what I always say ...

moskitman:

They don't like shit: no silence, no score... It's everyone who loves them.

This old excuse about "I have a graphical system, but I'm not telling you anything, it will stop working" you know how annoying it is?

They love silence... I would even say that at the moment it is the basis of our universe... no less... And as for the excuse, it's people trying to buck the trend as best they can :)

moskitman:

That old excuse about "I've got a grail system, but I'm not telling you anything,...

I won't tell you about the whole system, -

the whole system is very big-a...

I won't tell anyone anything. Tra-ta-ta.))

khorosh:

I won't tell you about the whole system, -

the whole system is very big...))

:D

Mathemat:
Damn, on first reading I saw BDSM... I seem to remember having other leanings...
Geez...

Although I do not consider myself a forum grandfather, I will allow myself to write a few words.

The explanation is simple: the self-regulated clinic has reached a state of equilibrium.

A madhouse can be in two states: a violent and a calm one. The exuberant state occurs when Napoleon appears and the other passengers disagree. It is even worse when there are several Napoleons. When everyone admits that there is only one and he is the Napoleon, everyone calms down, at least on this subject. A madhouse, if it has at least some minimal remnants of reason, is a self-regulating system and its normal state is calm, as no one wants to argue with the whole madhouse alone.

The same thing is happening here. A set of false "truths" has formed which most passengers believe and the few dissenters remain silent.

The truths are roughly as follows:

1. The price cannot be predicted.

2. Price is a random process.

3. There are no fish in forex.

4. DCs will be able to prevent you from using a good trading system.

5. The trading system works for a limited time.

6. The trading system works on a limited set of instruments and timeframes, usually one.

7. Manipulation is to trade with a minimum lot for any size of deposit.

8. A demo account and a real account are 2 big differences.

9. The result of any single trade is not important, only the overall result.

10. A good TS should make at least a hundred trades a day.

11) In order to be a good trader, you should study a ton of textbooks.

12. Forex trading was invented only to cheat <everyone puts their name in here> and take away their $10.

13... the list could go on for a long time.

The forum can only come alive through a shambles when someone disputes one or more of the above "truths", but a good idea is unlikely to be born anyway.

AlexeyFX:

Although I do not consider myself a forum grandfather, I will allow myself to write a few words.

The explanation is simple: the self-regulating clinic has reached a state of equilibrium.

A madhouse can be in two states: a violent and a calm one. The exuberant state occurs when Napoleon appears and the other passengers disagree. It is even worse when there are several Napoleons. When everyone admits that there is only one and he is the Napoleon, everyone calms down, at least on this subject. A madhouse, if it has at least some minimal remnants of reason, is a self-regulating system and its normal state is calm, as no one wants to argue with the whole madhouse alone.

The same thing is happening here. A set of false "truths" has formed which most passengers believe and the few dissenters remain silent.

The truths are roughly as follows:

1. The price cannot be predicted.

2. Price is a random process.

3. There are no fish in forex.

4. DCs will be able to prevent you from using a good trading system.

5. The trading system works for a limited time.

6. The trading system works on a limited set of instruments and timeframes, usually one.

7. Manipulation is to trade with a minimum lot for any size of deposit.

8. A demo account and a real account are 2 big differences.

9. The result of any single trade is not important, only the overall result.

10. A good TS should make at least a hundred trades a day.

11) In order to be a good trader, you should study a ton of textbooks.

12. Forex trading was invented only to cheat <everyone puts their name in here> and take away their $10.

13... the list could go on for a long time.

The forum can only come alive through a shambles when someone disputes one or more of the above "truths", but a good idea is unlikely to be born anyway.

There has to be harmony with the market... Only then will there be comfort...

Marina_:

Нужна гормония с рынком... Только тогда будет комфорт...

The subject of boobs is not covered

Reason: