Nostalgic for the past? - page 7

Yeah, times are not what they used to be. But I believe that Alpari will be able to withdraw at least 10k. When I get there :-)

I also remember our UKNC, BK-0010, Corvette and not our Yamaha, Spectrum... :)

yes it does come to mind

the training complex science centre ;-)

When I came to this forum, there was a fresh idea every day. I just read between the lines, absorbed them like a sponge. Now, most of the time, it's either a shambles, or hyperboloid inventors scrawling formulas on the walls. But the profit is right at my feet. You just need to see it, and bend down for it. There are no fresh ideas. Boring.

RIV:
I also remember our UKNC, BK-0010, Corvette and not our Yamaha, Spectrum... :)

And don't mix up a bit, UKNC, BK-0010, Corvette and Yamaha - these are computers assembled somewhere in the factories... And for the Spectrum we went to Mitinsky market in Moscow, and bought and soldered them....There were a lot of variants... i had 512 kb of memory in those years, and it was cool))))))

artmedia70:
When I came to this forum, there was a fresh idea every day. I just read between the lines, absorbed them like a sponge. Now, most of the time, it's either bullshit or hyperboloid inventors scrawling formulas on the walls. But the profit is right at my feet. You just need to see it, and bend down for it. There are no fresh ideas. Boring.
Maybe they have become completely mercenary, inventors, like artists, create for the sake of their interest in business, for the sake of art! And as soon as they start counting, the ideas vanish! :(

borilunad:
Maybe they have become mercenary, because inventors, like artists, create for the sake of their interest in a cause, an art! And when they start counting, their ideas vanish! :(
People are getting shallow...

pako:

in shop 80?
How'd you guess? I worked in 80, too, as a tune-up technician in the Buy More and the data center. My cousin Boris Andreevich Voroshilov worked as head of the 80th shop. Where did you work? And where do you live and work now?

Sepulca:
And here's a little bit of confusion
Wow ... I'm already confused ... :) ... The Spectrum was also factory made, including ours... I remember the BEMZ factory in Brest making Bytes... And there were other clones of Leningrads, Baltics... and I was soldering too ... in high school I set up a game room on Spectrums ... my first earnings ... :)))

khorosh:
How'd you guess? And I worked in '80, as an adjuster and in the Buy More and the ETC. My cousin Boris Andreevich Voroshilov worked as head of the 80th shop. Where did you work? And where do you live and work now?

I did my internship there and at OKBIKI in '79, now I'm in Germany and we'll see.
Reason: