MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 110

VOLDEMAR:

And the catalogues in MQL are not displayed in Russian

I think it's clear what's wrong.

Is there anything compiled and executable in your catalogue, coincidentally named in Russian?

Hi!
Optimisation and even testing of EAs fails almost all the time. The logs show errors "Memory handler: cannot allocate 292094340 bytes of memory" with different numbers.

MT builds 555-556, haven't tried earlier ones. Installed in C:\Program Files\Alpari MT4" under administrator rights. Runs with the same admin rights. I downloaded the installer of version 509 from Alpari. Then I prescribed the server specified on the first page of the thread and a demo MQ account. After the upgrade I returned the demo server and the Alpari demo account. I also load quotes from Alpari - they loaded and recalculated successfully.

Previously I optimized Expert Advisors on the 400th build on the same PC with the same system using 1-2 year history in four copies of the terminal with different pairs, each on its own kernel. It was running for several hours. I was watching films or doing something on the Internet/editor.

The 556th build cannot always run even a single test of a simple demo Expert Advisor built on the terminal on the September-October history on one or five minutes. An error concerning the memory appears in the log and the quotes for testing are not loaded into the memory. During optimization all iterations are passed almost immediately. Zeros appear in all optimization results and no trades are opened. When testing in visualization mode, we can see quotes only up to the initial testing date. Quotes are not displayed during the testing period. Sometimes, after an optimization attempt, quotes for a timeframe (minutes) in the "Quote Archive" just disappear and refreshing/recalculating does not help. Quotes appear only after restarting the terminal. I have time to do some testing or optimization once or twice after MT restart and then the same errors again.
I have tried to specify in the "Settings" the number of bars to be loaded in the history from 1 to 10 million. I've tried to set the number of bars on the chart to between 10 and 100 thousand - it doesn't help.

My Windows XP 32 bit system, Core i5 processor with four cores. I have 4 gigs of memory (the real available memory is 3.3 gigs). Swap file is switched off.
Task Manager shows 1.2 to 2.5 gigs of memory usage (when terminal is open, depending on other running applications). So there's always about 1-2 gigs free. Terminal process memory: 115 megabytes RAM, max 400 megabytes, 120 megabytes virtual.
Memory and other hardware works fine, in heavy games almost the whole memory is used - no problems.

What can be the reason?

erch:

Night, look at the opening prices. They are so exorbitant. You must have a Dist=1000.

Hi!

Yes, you're right about the prices, but Dist = 10.

I don't understand what's going on. Total inadequacy. Yesterday owls acted like this:

1. opened at the right price with TP = 0 and SL = 0. Everything is as it should be.

2. Then I set TPs. For sell all according to the set parameters, for buy all is nonsense, then it assigns the value of 100.000, then 10000.000, then 1000.000.

3. Then everything is recalculated as it should be.

Today the same code works even worse.

Open prices - you see it, TP for sell is not recalculated at all. I don't understand what he wants at all....

Canvas is behaving strangely now. This code worked several builds ago:

int OnInit() {

EventSetTimer(60);//создание таймера

ResetLastError(); //устанавливает значение предопределенной переменной _LastError в ноль
   CCanvas* Label=new CCanvas();
   bool fc=Label.CreateBitmapLabel("MyLabel",150,150,250,150,COLOR_FORMAT_ARGB_NORMALIZE);
   if(fc) {
некоторый код
   }
   else {
      int err=GetLastError();
      Print("Label.CreateBitmapLabel create ERROR : ",ErrorDescription(err));
   }
   delete Label;

return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
}

Now it generates an error:

2013.12.10 16:14:16.981 test EURUSD,H1: Label.CreateBitmapLabel create ERROR : invalid function parameter value
I already looked through everything, why it says parameters are wrong?

stringo:

Displayed.

Give details

From the details, build 556

working from a flash drive

VOLDEMAR:

From the details build 556

working from a flash drive

In MetaEditor navigator you can see that this folder is empty. And the other folder is empty too. That's why they don't appear in the client terminal navigator.

Barbarian:

Canvas is behaving strangely now. This code worked several builds ago:

Now it gives an error:

2013.12.10 16:14:16.981 test EURUSD,H1: Label.CreateBitmapLabel create ERROR : invalid function parameter value
I searched all over the place, why it says parameters are wrong?

Error in our code. Already fixed.

Please wait for the next build

stringo:

In MetaEditor's navigator, you can see that this folder is empty. The other folder is empty too. That's why they are not displayed in the client terminal navigator.

I've got it all working,

But there is one inconvenience, copying files from folder to folder directly by mouse in MetaEditor only the source file is moved, while the executable remains .....

VOLDEMAR:

Yup, it worked fine,

But there is one inconvenience, copying files from folder to folder directly by mouse in the metadvisor only moves the source file and the executable remains ....

In the meta editor put a checkmark "show all files"

Night63:

Hi!

Yes, you're right about the prices, but Dist = 10.

I don't understand what's going on. Total inadequacy. Yesterday owls acted like this:

1. opened at the right price with TP = 0 and SL = 0. Everything is as it should be.

2. Then I set TPs. For sell all according to the set parameters, for buy all is nonsense, then it assigns the value of 100.000, then 10000.000, then 1000.000.

3. Then everything is recalculated as it should be.

Today the same code works even worse.

Open prices - you see it, TP for sell is not recalculated at all. I don't know what he wants at all....

Have you tried to remove recalculation from 4 to 5 digits and TakeProfit in global variables and ModifyOrder( double TakeProfit)?

Should the compiler be swearing, or not?

Reason: