MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 107

Patrol:

Yes, I have already understood that. I wanted to make sure I understood the new structure correctly, so I referred to MQL4\Samples\DLLSample\DLLSample.cpp in the new 555 build, but it is still there:

And the correct way, as I understand it, should be this:

Yes, the new version of the structure is fully compatible with the format of MT5 bars.

pro_:

trade levels

Apologies, Lord. It's sometimes acceptable for us in our feet to make a mistake in a non-native language. Although... English speakers understand me, and I understand them too. Had a lot of conversations at one time.

Thank you. I'll make it up to you.

artmedia70:

What's wrong with the quality? Why is it so pathetic, the ico picture seems fine ...

And the directories in MQL are not displayed in Russian

artmedia70:

Pardon me, Lord. It is sometimes acceptable for us in our feet to make a mistake in a non-native language. Although... English-speakers understand me, and I understand them too. Talked a lot at one time.

Thank you. I'll correct it.

Artem, where did you see a hint of my "lordship" or your "noodles" there :). I don't have to help you in MQL, but it's not a problem to correct a small mistake in my almost native language. You're welcome.

VOLDEMAR:

What do you mean?

VOLDEMAR:

What's wrong with the quality? Why is it so lame, the ico picture looks great...
I didn't bother. I trusted the program to reduce the original image in photoshop prepared - for mql5 in the market - there you can see the normal quality. Well, here's a lousy image... From now on I will have to do everything myself. However, as always.

VOLDEMAR:

There's something wrong with your wind machine...

... What the fuck was not with her ... remembers ...

pro_:

Artem, where did you see a hint of my "lordship" or your "noodles" there :). I don't have to help you in MQL, but it's not a problem to correct a small mistake in my almost native language. You are welcome.
Do not pay attention to my soldier humor. It's ok. Thanks, man.

artmedia70:

There's something wrong with your Windows...

... What wasn't with her ... remembers...

I try never to give Russian names to folders at all. To avoid problems like that.

// And no patriotism at night. :)

Reason: