MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 61

ran the optimization, which ended very quickly.

2013.11.21 12:49:28.550 There were 8142 passes done during optimization, 8172 results have been discarded as insignificant

2013.11.21 12:49:28.548 Triada: optimization stopped, 268 cache records were used, 268 cache records rejected

2013.11.21 12:49:27.821 Triada: stopped due test limit 'balance minimum=200' reached with inputs: ma_canal=4.1; ma_period=52; W_period=95; B_period=10; ma_center=44; ma_method=0; ma_cena=1; Percent=185; stl=680; begin=8; end=1;

Why did it end ? it is not clear.

If the EA has been prohibited to trade, it hangs on the chart and does not get lost, then it starts smiling when compiling and trades with default settings, which is very bad !

dimeon:

ran the optimization, which ended very quickly.

2013.11.21 12:49:28.550 There were 8142 passes done during optimization, 8172 results have been discarded as insignificant

2013.11.21 12:49:28.548 Triada: optimization stopped, 268 cache records were used, 268 cache records rejected

2013.11.21 12:49:27.821 Triada: stopped due test limit 'balance minimum=200' reached with inputs: ma_canal=4.1; ma_period=52; W_period=95; B_period=10; ma_center=44; ma_method=0; ma_cena=1; Percent=185; stl=680; begin=8; end=1;

Why did it end ? it is not clear.

If the EA has been prohibited to trade, it hovers on the chart and does not blink, but when compiled, it starts smiling and trading at default settings, which is very bad !

It ended because none of the parameters selected in the optimization process has ever led to a balance higher than the initial one.

And with the permission to trade, there is such a thing, I hope they will fix it, although it is not critical (well, unless the Expert Advisor immediately starts flailing like crazy after permission).

evillive:

I have finished because none of the parameters I selected in the optimization process has ever led to a balance higher than the initial one.

I hope they will fix it, although it is not critical (unless the Expert Advisor starts to run like crazy immediately after permission is obtained).

I have a few profitable results. And this happens at the beginning of optimization. On the old MT everything is optimised normally and the number of positive results is around 3000. how to deal with this or is this just another bug that needs to be fixed ?

With the impending downgrading of the security of our data, I suggest we use the app:

Some of the moderators don't like the link. I'll give it to you in person.

It will not, of course, protect against theft, but it will save data reliably from being corrupted by intruders or accidental force majeure.

For one thing, it can auto-save files in all applications. This is something that Metakvot fundamentally refuses to do in its editors. Although, all normal editors have been able to do this for a long time.

Zhunko:

Due to the impending loss of security of our data, I suggest that you use /**/ app.

It will not protect against theft, of course, but it will keep your data safe from damage by malicious people and accidental force majeure.

For one thing, it can auto-save files in all applications. This is something that Metakvot fundamentally refuses to do in its editors. Although, all normal editors have long been able to do this.

And who predicted the "coming security downgrade"? The name of the prophet?

In general, security conscious people use encryption, some paranoid maniacs encrypt hidden virtual partitions inside virtual encrypted partitions, under double encryption (this is when under one password you open only those files that you do not want to hide, and under another password - what you really want to hide) )))

evillive:

And who predicted "the coming fall in security"? The name of the prophet?

In general, those concerned about security, use encryption. Some paranoid maniacs encrypt the hidden virtual partitions within virtual encrypted partitions, under double encryption (when under one password only those files that are not to be spared, and under another - what one really wanted to hide.) )))

There was a dialogue with Renate above. You can read it. He explained it all.

What I highlighted won't help in any way against file corruption by an intruder.

The "New window" function in the MetaEditor still doesn't work properly!

The second window appears, but both windows show the same thing. If you scroll the code in one window, it scrolls in the second window as well.

Although this function is needed to work in one file, but in different places. So you don't have to jump back and forth through the code.

Please fix it.

Autocomplete code is still case sensitive :(

Nemser:

Auto-complete code remains case-sensitive :(

Questions and suggestions on this very necessary topic are for some reason ignored and remain unanswered. If earlier it was enough to write orderm to write OrderMagicNumber, now you need to write the same line:

1. Press and hold down Shift.
2. Press o.
3. Release Shift.
4. Complete the rder.
5. Press and hold down Shift.
6. complete the m.

Only after these dances we will see the proposed OrderMagicNumber

This is, of course, a horror. "Pioneers standing in a hammock"

Nemser:

The "New window" function in the MetaEditor still doesn't work properly!

The second window appears, but both windows show the same thing. If you scroll the code in one window, it scrolls in the second window as well.

Although this function is needed to work in one file, but in different places. So you don't have to jump back and forth through the code.

Please fix it.

There can be two opinions on this matter. It would be better to make it possible to 'lock' scrolling. Then, depending on whether scrolling is fixed in both windows or not, there will be an effect/no effect of scrolling in one of the windows on scrolling in the other window.

there is something wrong with the products in the mt4 market:

1) download the demo version of the ishimoku indicator through the "market" tab in the terminal;

2) Launch the downloaded indicator, press ok, the log shows four entries (downloaded, no license, uninitialized, detached);

3) everything seems fine - but after opening the list of indicators, you'll find phantoms (there is nothing but an icon) of the detached indicators from indicators (and from the Expert Advisor, if I'm not mistaken);

4) let's go to the properties of this phantom, there is no parameters tab, but the process of resetting indicator lines colour reminds us of the recent problems.

Reason: