Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 36

zfs >> :

I don't get it either... because Zhenya Trofimov claims the grail can be found in half an hour.

And it is possible not to run it all the time, but to start it once for a hundred thousand runs, disabling genetic algorithm. And then it's a dumb choice, if the terminal doesn't die.

zfs >> :

I don't understand it either... As Zhenya Trofimov assures, the grail can be found within half an hour

The number of parameters to be optimised is greater than the MT tester allows. Therefore we have to optimise in parts....

You can use another tester (or write your own) and run the optimization of all parameters at once. The result may be better. It will take you much more time.

Good luck.

pips_ писал(а) >>

Who the fuck are you? If you don't like it, you can just blow it off. No one's holding you back. The man invested himself in this project and absolutely free of charge! Yes, this project is young, even if there are some issues, so what? MOSCOW WAS NOT BUILT IN ONE DAY EITHER. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU ASSHOLE? There is a start, the seed has been sown and everything else will grow. Moreover, as far as I know, this is the first time it has been done here. It is not for you to decide the fate of Reshetov's brainchild. Fuck off.

Yura, don't listen to those assholes. THE MASSES ARE FOR YOUR PROJECT!!! AND BY POPULAR DEMAND WE ASK YOU TO RESUME IT!!!

1.I ask the forum administration to take action against pips_ due to personal insults.

I consider this behaviour unworthy on this forum.

2. I don't have any claims specifically to Yuri (I hope Yuri will forgive me some surnames?). He always has VERY BEAUTIFUL and VERY INTERESTING ideas. The question is in their implementation, which unfortunately is only a stretch.

But Yuri himself has repeatedly stated on this forum that he was not a programmer but a trader. My personal opinion: Professionals in programming, which in immeasurable quantity dwell on this forum, should take a few ideas of Yury and bring them to reason in terms of programming. Then they would have come up with a GREAT product, which they together with Yury could sell. It`s only a question of mutual ambitions of so-called GURU and Yuri himself.

But I don't give up hope that it will happen one day!

Good luck and following the trend!!!!!

Comrade traders help please help poorlaugi. the problem is that i can not use adviser, i.e. i followed the instructions, precripil to the chart, top right image smiling but the chart does not show buy-sell deals, maybe i do something wrong? i uploaded a file so you can see what does not work. please help )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Interesting results, two different MT4's on two computers, same DC, same quotes, but results catastrophically different (=

WitoHOH >> :

..I ask the forum administration to take action against pips_ for personal insults.

...I consider this behaviour unworthy of this forum...

I don't know whether you deliberately or accidentally smeared Yuri, knowing in advance about his difficult character. You don't discuss other people's works in that tone.

With one ill-considered phrase you have managed to ruin an interesting and promising work that could have been a great innovative project.

Given that aspect, pips' hotness is excusable and his wording is more lucid than, for example, my politically correct nerdiness.

WitoHOH >> :

1.I ask the forum administration to take action against pips_ for personal insults.

I consider this behaviour unworthy of this forum.

2. I don't have any complaints specifically to Yuri (I hope Yuri will forgive me some surname?). He always has VERY BEAUTIFUL and VERY INTERESTING ideas. The question is in their implementation, which unfortunately is only a stretch.

But Yuri himself has repeatedly stated on this forum that he was not a programmer but a trader. My personal opinion: Professionals in programming, which in immeasurable quantity dwell on this forum, should take a few ideas of Yury and bring them to reason in terms of programming. Then they would have come up with a GREAT product, which they together with Yury could sell. It`s only a question of mutual ambitions of so-called GURU and Yuri himself.

But I don't give up hope that it will happen one day!

Good luck and following the trend!!!!!

I do not even want to comment on anything. I think everyone understands and will draw their own conclusions.

And "Mr." WitoHOH wouldbe advised to avoid picking on what he thinks is not worthy, so as not to receive back rudeness worthy of his person, and also not to turn back that they say the ideas are EXCELLENT and VERY INTERESTING.........

Yuri, thank you for your project and for responding. The site is alive again........)))

zapad >> :

Comrade traders help please help poorlaugi. the problem is that i can not use adviser, i.e. i followed the instructions, precripil to the chart, top right image smiling but the chart does not show buy-sell deals, maybe i do something wrong? i copied the file so you can see what does not work. please help )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Deals are quite rare apparently.

pips_ >> :

Yuri, thank you for your project and for responding. The site is alive again........)))

Yuri - well done!

Reason: