MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 57

Wouldn't have just asked...

2013.11.20 03:41:23.557 2013.06.12 02:10 ****** EURUSD,M5: Invalid license

What to do about it when testing? It appears in spurts, not all the time. I haven't found any dependency.

SymbolInfoTick does not work.

EA does not work without RefreshRates on every tick.

Variable visibility area is different than in 5.

And it crashes constantly.

I ran it for 20 minutes, could not stand it anymore.

evillive:
If it were easy would not ask...

Service - settings. In the Server tab write a new address in the Server field and click OK.

Then this server becomes available when you open a new demo account, select it.

After terminal restart it will download update. After one more - it will update.

Thanks, Alchemist already explained.

Strange behavior of array, in old build it's OK, but in this one it says "array out of range in 'indicator.mq4' (80,37)". As far as I understood the row/column in brackets, only what is the limit of one-dimensional array that it is not enough to handle 5000 bars?

evillive:

Thanks, Alchemist already explained.

Strange behavior of array, in old build it's OK, but in this one it says "array out of range in 'indicator.mq4' (80,37)". As far as I understood the row/column in brackets, only what is the limit of one-dimensional array that it is not enough to handle 5000 bars?

The index must be outside the array limit in the loop.

Yes, it was, but why did the old version tolerate it?

komposter:
2013.11.20 03:41:23.557 2013.06.12 02:10 ****** EURUSD,M5: Invalid license

What to do about it when testing? It appears in spurts, not all the time. I haven't found a correlation.

And crashes all the time...

Please write to servcidesk with all the details. I want to know what OS you have, what bit rate, what expert did you test ? At what point do the crashes happen ? Thank you.

alexloz:

Please write to supportdesk with all the details. Interested in what OS, bit rate, what expert did you test ? At what point do the crashes happen ? Thank you.

8/64

EA just written, nothing super-natural (I don't want to share code).

Crashes under different circumstances - when starting test (next test), when recompiling, just when clicking on interface elements (tester window).

Optimisation of eight parameters in range -100 to 100, with step 1 works, if parameters 9 then: "Too many passes for optimization. Please try to decrease optimized parameters amount or to increase parameters' values step." Is it supposed to be like this? In MT5 there are 120 parameters in the same range.

evillive:
Yes, it was, but why did the old version tolerate it?
Now the compiler imposes more stringent requirements on the code, so that "just how" and "at random" would not work. It is right.
Reason: