Help me find the Indicator

Help me find an Indicator.
Maybe someone has met, or worked with such....

I need an indicator that opens in a separate window, something like "Monitoring" with virtual deals (specified in the indicator)

which shows on the history what would happen if I opened these deals (specified in the indicator)

in a separate window, a balance and funds bar is needed.....

a kind of history monitoring, but with NOT real trades...

If you don't have this, you'll have to learn how to write indicators....

Frostr:
Help me find an indicator.
Maybe someone has met, or worked with such....

I need an indicator that opens in a separate window, something like "Monitoring" with virtual deals (specified in the indicator)

which shows on the history what would happen if I opened these deals (specified in the indicator)

in a separate window, I need a strip of balance and funds.....

a kind of history monitoring, but with NOT real trades...

If you don't have this, you'll have to learn how to write the indicators....

Such an indicator will work according to the trading algorithm it will contain. Writing such an indicator is, in any case, a very useful and promising activity. I always trust only such indicators.

I have always believed in such indicators. It may be possible to implement what is described in this post.

Write, it will come in handy.

download here.

if not, attach EA for the latest build. see tutorial video on the site, or complete here: https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqaRCTGdJzo

do not ask to fix/add it - I will raise it only after migration to MT4++

Files:
xmykibo.ex4  93 kb

FAQ:

download here.

if not, attach EA for the latest build. see tutorial video on the website, or complete here: https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqaRCTGdJzo

What is MT4++ ?

FAQ:

download here.

if not, attach EA for the latest build. see tutorial video on the website, or complete here: https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqaRCTGdJzo

that's not what we need....

So there is no "Historical Monitoring" indicator?

Who knows how to write indicators, help me determine the complexity of the idea and if it's even possible...

All of you should know what monitoring.... is it shows the development of the account, the Balance and Funds band (in general)

I need to know the development of balance sheet and equity, you may do it in the "Strategy Tester", but the system is multi-currency and the tester does not allow to do it...

So I thought, is it possible to make some kind of indicator in the form of history monitoring, the indicator can be multicurrency.....

Here is an example of how it works:

In the indicator we set the pairs we need, for example EURUSD and GBRUSD - we set these two pairs....

Set the balance, for example 10 000 $

Set the lot trades, for example 0.01

Then fill in required deals, e.g. sell EUR (date, price, lot) and buy GBP (date, price, lot)...

The indicator opens a window that shows the development of our balance, where the middle line may be a balance and 0 is the minimum of the window, simply when writing the indicator that opens in a separate window, you need to specify the values of MAX and MIN ...

it is best if the balance is in the middle, between max and min ...

you also need a strip of funds that shows the total profit and loss of our trades from their opening date ... so on)))

Frostr:

... so on)))

With your own hands and under your own policies. There's no other way around it. Or order to the relevant section of the forum - they will write

It would be fun to write an indicator that reads another indicator and makes virtual trades with it. It would be possible to specify the signal from buffer 1 buy 2 sell..... Something like this... this would be a handy thing to have....

all of this is already in the project I mentioned. you just have to figure it out.

nikelodeon:
But it would be cool to write an indicator that reads another indicator and makes virtual movements with it. I would like to have a signal from buffer 1 buy 2 sell..... Something like this... this would be a handy thing to have....

I've been doing this for a long time)))

Romance - system test - less than a second. Change the parameters - see instant results. And the multicurrency Expert Advisor on MKUEL-4 is ready to work with "hurrah".

We obtained a good system on indices, converted it to Expert Advisor))))

Reason: