Additional account (orders) information Indicators - page 2

net positions by currencies

Account information

Hello,

I'm not a programmer, but I never have seen a tool that displays soe account information like this.

Like for example what are minimum lots are that can be used in account.

And what increments that can be used.

Also leverage of the account and for example if you say I want to know how many maximum lots I can place to use for example 5% of the value of the account balance.

So if you are trading manually you can see on the chart that the maximum number of lots equals 5 % of the account balance.

Because this is different for every currency pair and also depending in the ask/bid price of hat currency at that time.

So I'm looking for an indicator or EA that shows the info on the chart.

You should have 2 options for example to take 5 percent calculated on the account balance and or account equity and then showing what the maximum lots are to place so you have exact the 5% (or whatever percentage you have put in when you attached the indicator/ea to that chart,

So if anyone knows of a tool indicator or ea that has these possibilities if would like to know. I know that these functions are in the mq4 language so it is just putting the together with some small calculations.

And just display the info in some corner of the chart.

So you know immediately info like this:

Min lots : 0,10

Increments : 0,01

Max. lots: 100

Account balance : 5000

Account leverage 1:50

Risk 5% (input field)

Result : x lots

This would be helpful not that one cant do it manually but having some ea or indicator do that would be cool though i dont have the slightest idea of how to program anything.

Thanks you

fxbs:
net positions by currencies

what of the indikators is the best of the bes

Monitor trades

I want to run without stoplosses, and the downside after a entry move up (buy) could be significant. Is there any utility program that will monitor trades and record the maximum pips trades move during their cycle from entrys to exits? Sometimes the trade drops and then recovers and ends in the positive if it is a buy trade, opposite for a sell trade. I want to know how much they drop or rise before the trade is exited/closed out.

I know if I did a Backtest, this would give me this type of information. But I want this during a live demo test because I do not believe in the backtest results.

????

Dave

<<<

Is is Possible ????

Is it possible to code an indicator to keep a track of a specific charts profit / loss from when the indicator is added to when the chart is closed????

Profit info indicator

profitinfo.mq4

profitinfo.zip

Files:
profitinfo.mq4  10 kb
profitinfo.zip  505 kb
profitinfo.jpg  121 kb

Files:

Looks nice

Thanks for share

СВОП-TLSS indicator

1057104210541055-tlss.zip