Help me find the Indicator - page 3

_new-rena:
and for nothing.... Then you won't have a visual solution to the problem. The indicator will be incomprehensible.

it's still an outline.... it's a long way from perfect.... i would like to understand how to do it and then i will improve it)))

nikelodeon:

No, the thing is, my turkey's half-filled. I.e. it plummets and then bang and starts to fill up. So I want to track virtual trades and as soon as I see that it started to gain, I start working on it at once.... I want to do something like this...

To be able to control the system like this. Cross the entry point on the system.

If there is an indicator that will show the virtual balance of the indjikator. Making choices would be much more convenient.... what do you think?

Isn't that easier?

Or should angina be treated through the Ass?

Frostr:
    1. Order-Buy (open price = 1.300) lot = 0.01;
    2. Current price - open price * trade lot = profit/loss?
    3. (Ask - 1.300) *0.01 = profit
    4. Here it seems possible to get the second red line (profit + - Balance) it should somehow work with each tick of history O_o
Ohhhh, right! And where to get the order and when it is opened/closed? First, write an indicator with orders and then look at the financial indicators.

Frostr:
    1. Order-Buy (open price = 1.300) lot = 0.01;
    2. Current price - open price * trade lot = profit/loss?
    3. (Ask - 1.300) *0.01 = profit
    4. Here it seems you can get the second red line (Profit + - Balance) it needs to work somehow with each tick of history O_o
  1. You have entry points into the position = the crossing of the price and the red line.
  2. You have the direction of the trade = which way the crossing occurred.
You don't have an exit point from each trade. Unless it's a swing position, which I don't think is a grain of good...

_new-rena:
Oooooh, that's right! Where do we get the order and when is it open/closed? First, write an indicator with orders and then look at the financials.

I do have imagination )))) but I'm not very skillful in writing code...

Frostr:

I have an imagination )))), but I'm not very good at writing code...
Do you have a solution for input and output (what signals do you want to use?)?

artmedia70:
  1. You have entry points into the position = the crossing of the price and the red line.
  2. You have the direction of the trade = which way the crossing occurred.
You don't have an exit point from each trade. Unless it's a swing position, which I don't think is a grain of good...

first of all, you should at least make an indicator to enter and count profits.... and we'll deal with the exit later)

Frostr:

first of all, we have to at least make an indicator to enter and calculate profit.... and we'll figure out the exit later.)
Let me tell you what will happen. The profit will coincide in the graphical representation with the price movement minus the spread (or mirror, depending on whether it's a Buy or Sell).

_new-rena:
Do you have a solution for inputs and outputs (what signals do you want to use?)?

all sorts))))) that's what you need for the development of the strategy itself, to make everything clear...

then the outputs can be designed based on the process...

Frostr:

first of all, you should at least make an indicator to enter and calculate profit.... and we'll deal with the output later)
Oh, no, dearie me... It's not real trading, it's virtual. You have to know exactly how many points profit/losses this or that position opened one, three, ten days ago, and once closed... If you count only the entries, you "virtually" have them open until now, since the beginning of history.