Price movements can be predicted ! - page 23

to Mathemat

Alexey, there's another topic I wanted to touch on... It's a continuation of the conversation about "coins", price distribution and the "empty zone". Some guy here has proposed me an idea to analyze the market condition - trend or flat. Well, the idea is as follows:

we calculate Z-score of price distribution (in a simplified version the "coin" has such sides - "white"/"black" candle)
If the Z-score is strongly positive, it means that the market is in a trend. Correspondingly, the trend tactics is used.
If it is strongly negative - it is flat and, correspondingly, counter-trend.
If it is close to zero - then it's better not to enter the market, because it is an "empty zone", or a casual wandering.

What do you think? Is there no obvious logical (mathematical) errors in such a statement?

PS To the author of the topic, of course, sorry for the offtop, but since we started in this thread...

PPS Although, you don't have to answer... I already foresee, what the result will be: at more or less number of values (candlesticks) Z-score will constantly tend to 0 (although forex is not white noise ;))

Forecast number matured

3) USDCAD wants up strongly. The first target of 1.3100 will be reached by the end of the week. Right now the price is 1.2330.

4) USDJPY wants down strongly. The first target of 91.00 will be reached by the end of the week. The second target 87.00 will be reached next week. The price is now at 93.22

Vinsent_Vega >> :

we calculate the Z-score of price distribution (in a simplified version the "coin" has such sides - "white"/"black" candlestick)
If the Z-score is strongly positive, it means that the market is in a trend. Correspondingly, the trend tactics is used.
If it is strongly negative - it is flat and, correspondingly, counter-trend.
If it is close to zero - then it is better not to watch the market at all, because it is an "empty zone" or just an accidental wandering.

You can calculate that too, but what's the point? There are no particular logical errors, as there is no price movement pattern anyway. Sorry for not answering earlier.

Sart >> :

Forecast number's coming up.

3) USDCAD wants to go up strongly. The first target 1.3100 will be reached by the end of the week. Right now the price is 1.2330.

4) USDJPY wants down strongly. The first target of 91.00 will be reached by the end of the week. The second target 87.00 will be reached next week. The price is now at 93.22

Are there any more predictions? A girlfriend is already following the thread.

I think forecast numbers 3 and 4 are good.

blend >> :

will there be any more predictions? a girlfriend is already following the thread

>> in my opinion, forecast number 3 and 4 are good.

be careful or your girlfriend will go to Sartha's allegarh.)

sabluk >> :

>> be careful or your girlfriend goes to Sart's alagar.)

hedge his assets))))

blend >> :

will there be any more predictions? a girlfriend is already following the thread

I think forecast numbers 3 and 4 are good.

Here's a forecast for you on a local scale, so to speak:

The franc has made a nice pullback to resume upward movement.

Buy now (price is 1.2100) with stop at 1.2000 and profit at 1. 2250.

If the stop is not satisfactory, you can wait for more declines, but you might not, as the franc really wants to go up...

Sart >> :

Buy now (price is 1.2100) with a stop at 1.2000 and a profit at 1. 2250.

If the stop does not satisfy you, you can wait for another decline, but you might not wait for it, as the franc is very eager to go up...

Thank you, accepted, I put a take at 1.2200, because you still have an overdoing tendency.

Sart >> :

If the stop is not satisfactory, you can wait for more declines, but you might not, as the franc really wants to go up...

the girlfriend of the blend is already very keen on you )

blend be on the lookout

Sart писал(а) >>

Here is a forecast on a local scale, so to speak:

Here's an interesting prediction of the eura -

Reason: