[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 87

And he just keeps on paddling and paddling...... There are, of course, unpleasant moments, but the main thing is the end result.....

DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE PROFITS OFF ALL THE TIME, OR YOU'LL PISS ALL THE RASPBERRIES OFF!

nikelodeon:

And he just keeps on paddling and paddling...... There are, of course, unpleasant moments, but the main thing is the end result.....

As you get fat above the initial deposit, it is easier to look at the drawdowns)

OnGoing:
Once you get a little more fat above the initial deposit, it's easier to look at the drawdowns)

Yeah,well,it's getting a little more relaxed there,too.....

vladds:
DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE PROFITS OFF ALL THE TIME, OR YOU'LL PISS ALL THE RASPBERRIES OFF!

You didn't take it off yourself, or you'll be worried like yesterday :)

nikelodeon:

You didn't take it off yourself, or you'll be like yesterday :)

i want to meet a real wave for the sake of pure experiment to know exactly what the drawdown is! money is not important to me now, just pure donkey stubbornness! ))

But you're normal! )

OnGoing:
Two scripts. I put them on the hotkeys, it's handy.)
I installed the scripts, but they don't work for some reason?

"I have always been more than sceptical about averaging, remembering the old stock exchange saying: 'More Jews died from averaging than in the Holocaust '". (c) Boris Odintsov. Winner of the Automated Trading Championship 2010.

Gyllit:
I installed the scripts, but they don't work for some reason?
They should, have compiled them and put them in the right folder?

Looks like I'm an astronaut here - write the settings for microRUR account, 1:500. As many times as I test it, I either lose, or there is no way I can make such a profit!
Reason: