Discussion of article "How to Order an Expert Advisor and Obtain the Desired Result"

New article How to Order an Expert Advisor and Obtain the Desired Result is published:

How to write correctly the Requirement Specifications? What should and should not be expected from a programmer when ordering an Expert Advisor or an indicator? How to keep a dialog, what moments to pay special attention to? This article gives the answers to these, as well as to many other questions, which often don't seem obvious to many people.

Author: Andrey Khatimlianskii

I am a programer but fairly new to this site I want to apply for jobs but can not see any apply or take part button is there a reason for this can anyone advise thanks.

4xandy:
I am a programer but fairly new to this site I want to apply for jobs but can not see any apply or take part button is there a reason for this can anyone advise thanks.

If Developer is not yet chosen by Customer, the "Take part" button is avaliable, you can find it above the request:

I have read the rules, but not everything is clear to me.

If I want to apply for jobs, I need an account. How do I open an account ?

Payment is made in credits, what is a credit? $1 ?

Thank you. 

Forexample:

I have read the rules, but not everything is clear to me.

If I want to apply for jobs, I need an account. How do I open an account ?

Payment is made in credits, what is a credit? $1 ?

Thank you. 

See these articles:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/24

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/117

MQL5.community Payment System
MQL5.community Payment System
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community built-in services offer great opportunities both to MQL5 developers and ordinary traders with no programming skills. But, all these features cannot be implemented without an in-house secure payment system that provides a convenient basis for settlements between buyers and sellers. In this article, we will show how the MQL5.community payment system works.

So does that mean that I have to make a payment via PayPal or Webmoney before I am able to apply for Jobs? If I don't make any deposit, I will not be able to withdraw any credits later?

What if I start earning credits without making a deposit? Will I be able to withdraw from the account? 

Forexample:

So does that mean that I have to make a payment via PayPal or Webmoney before I am able to apply for Jobs? If I don't make any deposit, I will not be able to withdraw any credits later?

What if I start earning credits without making a deposit? Will I be able to withdraw from the account? 

To apply the Job as Developer the deposit is not needed. Later you will be able to withdraw all the credits earned.

Automated-Trading:
To apply the Job as Developer the deposit is not needed. Later you will be able to withdraw all the credits earned.
Thank you :)

Very Good! 

That was thorough and nicely explained!

I have already written an Algorithm (re: a description of what I require, in layman's terms).

Everything is in place and it was good to see what you wrote was in line with what I have ready to go.

Now I need to connect with a programmer!

Thanks!

TenKeiTrader:

Very Good! 

That was thorough and nicely explained!

I have already written an Algorithm (re: a description of what I require, in layman's terms).

Everything is in place and it was good to see what you wrote was in line with what I have ready to go.

Now I need to connect with a programmer!

Thanks

Hello,

what is really very bad and to the disadvantage of the customer is the following situation:

A developer is asked with a project.

This examines the project and gives a positive promise.

In good faith, the customer starts the project request and uploads the money via his credit card.

Now he waits for the developer's confirmation, but the developer no longer responds (maybe he died).

Now the customer's money is at mql5.com and the customer does not want to run the project with any other developer, because he has mostly negative experiences.

The customer has now no chance to get his money back?

Reason: