What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 38

The problem is that at this stage Rann and Renat have exactly opposite goals ))

Rann has to attract clients to the new DC by declaring an honest ECN. And this is without sarcasm, indeed it is. That said, clients don't like MT5 because of the unfamiliar order handling, in fact there are simply no other reasons (or I don't see any other reasons). The mass client sits on MT4.

And Renat has a new platform to sell, which is really new and in many ways good for programmers, but not for the "traders" crowd. The programmers created the platform for themselves and for themselves. But a mass client is not a programmer ))

So it turns out that their goals and objectives do not practically overlap: traders-programmers are rare on the background of just "traders".

BTW this is more for Renat, to clarify why I think MT5 is built for programmers, which I am by the way.

Take the page List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds - page 16

build 730 2 fixes Terminal - for traders - 12 fixes MQL5 - for programmers

build 742 6 fixesTerminal - for trad ers - 19 fixes in MQL5 - for programmers

build 756 6 fixesTerminal - for trad ers - 10 fixes inMQL5 - for programmers

build 773 4 fixesTerminal - for traders- 11 fixes in MQL5 - for programmers

build 778 4 fixesTerminal - for trad ers - 14 fixesin MQL5- for programmers

build 787 3 fixes Terminal - for traders - 13 fixes in MQL5 - for programmers

etc.

And most importantly, the changes and updates in the trading part are almost always insignificant. Even One Click is inconveniently made. But every change in the software part is almost a revolution, what's worth one profiler.

There can only be one conclusion from all this, the one I have already voiced: The programmers created the platform for themselves and for themselves

Troll Mischek2

Stop clogging this thread, you are clogging everything, and it is useless, go to your branches in mql5, and stop spamming here, you are clueless here anyway, you are just cluttering up the thread.

Rann, good afternoon.
What kind of ECN do you have if the arbitrage traders are cutting your brokerage firm to the bone?
Do you need links to monitoring, or do you know where to find them?

rustein:
Rann, good afternoon.
What kind of ECN do you have if the arbitrage traders are cutting your brokerage firm to the bone?

Please, more about that...

rustein:
Rann, good afternoon.
There is no logical connection. Arbitrage can be arranged between any liquidity providers.

Zhunko:
There is no logical connection. Arbitrage can be arranged between any liquidity providers.

Wrong, it's about the quote filter, not the number of liquidity providers.
You can have as many as a hundred from one broker. The price is the same.

JJerboa:

Please elaborate on this...

You can find it in the book.
And not only this broker, but a very popular one among the locals and which also provides PAMM accounts in NZ.

testopal:

There can only be one conclusion from all this, the one I have already voiced: The programmers created the platform for themselves and for themselves

You're not aware of the reality, or you simply do not understand this area.

It has long been the case that there are no trading platforms in the competitive environment without autotrading. And it is the algorithmisation that gives new tools for analysis.

Go to MQL5.com and look at the huge number of services that we have created for traders. You are making a ridiculous "traders are not getting enough" argument.

No, Renat, I don't mind. I am a programmer myself and have been actively using MT4 recently. And I welcome the development of the programming part in MT5, but only if not to the detriment of the main purpose of the platform, namely facilitating trading for traders.

You're just looking for selective arguments in the words of your opponents, unfortunately without seeing what the interlocutor wants to say. If Rann speaking directly to you about the reasons, you can't make yourself understood, then I don't expect much more from myself. You are a professional, but unfortunately for traders as a businessman-programmer (but fortunately for business). In the end time will tell whether you are right or wrong.

rustein:

Wrong, it's about the quote filter, not the number of liquidity providers.
You can have as many as a hundred from one broker. The price is the same.

How do you distinguish the filter from another liquidity provider? Don't you think it does not matter for arbitrage?

The same price for different liquidity providers can be if the same banks or other smaller aggregator providers are included in the aggregator of providers.

Reason: