What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 23

TarasBY:
Do you think that if "steamboats are sailing" and not "Hello Boychish!", then they are no longer steamboats?

Sorry, I didn't recognise it straight away.

>

Renat:

1. it has been discussed a hundred times. there is no guaranteed tick history and no one will provide it. the trader's wish is not the broker's opportunity. now brokers are not able to provide even a normal minute history in most cases.

2. We have two pure architectures that fly in parallel - MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.

1. Renat, you don't need a guaranteed one. It should be what the broker has. Who will trade at a broker who cannot provide them with their history? The vast majority of the TC is based on the processing of historical data. In the basket of such brokers. Do not be guided by them.

What is the fundamental difference between storing ticks and storing bars? You have made it possible to store ticks for 2 months. You can do the same for ticks.

2) Combine them invisibly to the trader. I do not think it is difficult to do. Let it be a single shell in the form of MT5.

Renat:

1. it has been discussed a hundred times. there is no guaranteed tick history and no one will provide it. the trader's wish is not the broker's opportunity. now brokers are not able to provide even a normal minute history in most cases.

2. We have two pure architectures that fly in parallel - MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.

Here's what I don't understand: why discuss third parties?

What difference does it make if someone provides a story or not? This is not MQ's problem.

You've been asked for one thing that a trader needs for a long time, to no avail: give the possibility to test on arbitrary data obtained from any source. Maybe, the trader will collect the ticks himself, after all, that's his business. And the answer is "there is no guaranteed tick history and no one will provide it".

Renat:

No amount of excuses about a few days is going to help.

2. For brokers.

2.1 Have a flag in the server settings for one/many orders for one instrument.

The idea is similar to "we need an aeroplane in the form of a fighter jet, and we need a checkbox to enable bomber mode". This has been discussed and explained a hundred times, why it's not solved by ticking and what pure architecture is and why it can't be broken.

One-ways and lying on the surface ideas are almost always wrong.

1.If in MT4 I open two opposite orders next to each other and a pullback occurs, I will earn on two orders.
2 If I open two opposite orders in MT5, all orders will be closed, and I will not earn anything from a pullback.

Renate, prove to me that these statements are equivalent and I will immediately move on to an A.

valenok2003:

1.If in MT4 I open two opposite orders next to each other, and a pullback occurs, I will earn on two orders.
2.If I open two opposite orders in MT5, all orders will be closed and a rollback skip will occur, I will not earn anything.

Renate, prove to me that these statements are equivalent and I'll go straight to an A.

No need to blather on!

Firstly, you will earn in MT4 only if you can close orders on a bounce with a pullback.

Secondly, if the pullback does not happen, you will fly in with the second order.

It is the same in MT5, only you should not think in terms of individual orders, but in terms of an aggregate position.

Zhunko:

1. Renat, you don't need a guaranteed one. You need the one the broker has. Who would trade with a broker who cannot provide the history? The vast majority of the TC is based on the processing of historical data. In the basket of such brokers. Do not be guided by them.

What is the fundamental difference between storing ticks and storing bars? You have made it possible to store ticks for 2 months. You can do the same for ticks.

2) Combine them invisibly to the trader. I do not think it is difficult to do. Let it be a single shell like MT5.

You are right in neither the first, nor the second case. The second case is clinical.

Of course, it's strange to make arguments when you have someone who does all this and designs it on one side and good advisers on the other. No offence meant, but you have to listen carefully to the practitioners. Especially when they methodically explain their position.

valenok2003:

1.If in MT4 I open two counter orders side by side and there is a bounce with a pullback, I will earn on two orders.
2.If I open two opposite orders in MT5, all orders will close, and I will not earn anything on a pullback.

Yep :))) Anecdote:

There is a prisoner in the cell. His partner's lying on the bunk.
- Do you know what the theory of relativity is?
- ???
- See, I'm standing and you're lying down. And together we're sitting....

PapaYozh:

No need to blather on!

Firstly, you will only make money in MT4 if you can close orders on a bounce with a pullback.

Secondly, if the pullback does not happen, then you will fly in with the second order.

The same in MT5, only you should not think in terms of individual orders, but in terms of an aggregate position.

I have a tried and tested strategy that allows me to break lots profitably and it is not a martin. And if the opposite order closes, I lose all my profit. I'm speaking hyperbolically about the jumps. Unfortunately my strategy does not allow me to trade an aggregate position.

Renat:

You are wrong in neither the first nor the second case. The second case is clinical.

It is strange, of course, to make an argument when on one side is the one who makes and designs it all, and on the other are the good advisers. No offence meant, but you have to listen carefully to the practitioners. Especially when they methodically explain their position.

Renat, tell me again that I advised you about the upcoming changes in MT4 :-)). Is it a clinic, too? The interface can be designed in any way. You just have to think how to do it.

Here you have already got to the point where there will now be a single editor.

About the ticks, the source is not important. As long as they are there. For example, when constructing a reng or renko, the quality and source of the ticks is not important. Bars will form the same from any source.

Ah, well, of course, that's the method of drawing conclusions from analogies. Why think and evaluate when you can find something similar?
Reason: