Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 955

abeiks:

Hello! Can you tell me why I got round average spreads?

You are dividing int by int:

Vid_Spred=Komul_Spread/count_spred;

antonovff:

Hello! I am studying MQL4 and have decided to practice, i.e. write a simple Expert Advisor, but nothing works. I have already written one OrderSend function in the code for placing pending orders, as I expected, on each tick OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.01,Ask+20*Point,2,Bid-20*Point,Bid+20*Point ;.

The compilation has no errors. Nothing happens after attaching to the trading tool window. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I don't get any error messages!

...Point );

int ticket=OrderSend(.

Openprice and TP willnot be correctly.

int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.01,Ask+200*Point,2,Bid-200*Point,Bid+400*Point) ;

TarasBY:

You divide an int by an int:

Rename int to double and then divide? Or what is the correct way to do it?

Can you tell me if it's possible to make objects, like a Label, semi-transparent? I can't find where to dig for information.

How do I import input parameters from a set file into an EA while it is running? Thank you

ikatsko:

How do I import input parameters from a set file into my EA while it is running? Thank you

It is very convenient to have the parameters of an EA in the EA itself, and to input the required parameters with semaphores (TRUE/FALSE).

Perhaps you have a specific task. In that case I apologize for any interference.

charter:

It is very convenient to have the parameters of the EA in the EA itself, and to enter the required parameters with semaphores (TRUE/FALSE).

Perhaps you have a specific task. In that case I apologise for any interference.

The task is this: you'll have to organize an array of input parameters. The idea is that as a result of optimization we will get many variants of AMAZING input parameters. But we have to take only one variant. So, we save all interesting variants of optimization results; then import them into prepared array; then use modified input parameters (from array) in our EA. Of course, it is more interesting to first merge all saved set files into one (some) and then import from ONE file.

ikatsko:
The challenge is this: we will need to organise an array of input parameters. The idea is that as a result of optimization we will get a lot of variants of AMAZING input parameters. But we will have to take only one variant. So, we save all interesting variants of optimization results; then import them into prepared array; then use modified input parameters (from array) in our EA. Of course, it is more interesting to first merge all saved set files into one (some) and then import from ONE file.

I solved a similar problem, but without array, but with semaphores, as described in the previous post.

The difficulty is that we don't know how the market will behave in the future, so we need to choose the right EA parameters accordingly from the existing parameter database.

I have never managed to solve this problem simply by adding new parameters.

But the use of the artificial intelligence with multiple "refining" has allowed us to use the databases of parameters with the positive final result.

ikatsko:
The task is as follows: we will need to organise an array of input parameters. The idea is that as a result of optimization we get many variants of AMAZING input parameters. But we have to take only one variant. So, we save all interesting variants of optimization results; then import them into prepared array; then use modified input parameters (from array) in our EA. Of course, it would be more interesting to first merge all saved set files into one (some) file and then import from ONE file.
What about Terminal Global variables?

I need an EA or an indicator that puts a buy and sell stop with TP and SL at a given time. And nothing extra. If anyone knows, please tell me! I've been googling for 2 days now, I can't find it.
Reason: