Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 954

Can you tell me if swap losses are included in OrderProfit() or should they be added separately via OrderSwap() ?

Pyro:
Can you tell me if swap losses are included in OrderProfit() or should they be added separately via OrderSwap() ?
To add them separately

AlexeyVik:
What answer do you want to hear? You're blurring the dates by selection and what can you compare in this case??? I suspect you're comparing different dates and that's what you get...

It's not about the quotes, it's about the fact that in the csv file, the quotes are per minute and ordered, i.e. 23:59, 23:58, 23:57, 23:56 and so on, in order. But when I import it, the order collapses, the minute data disappears somewhere.

23:21, 08:05, 07:25, 01:55, 01:45 .

Where is the order gone? Where are the other quotes?

If you do not understand, try to run the script in your environment and save these quotes in the archive.

FoxSly:

It's not about the quotes, it's about the fact that in the csv file, the quotes are per minute and ordered, i.e. 23:59, 23:58, 23:57, 23:56 and so on, in order. But when I import it, the order collapses, the minute data disappears somewhere.

23:21, 08:05, 07:25, 01:55, 01:45 .

Where is the order gone? Where are the other quotes?

If you do not understand, try to run the script in your environment and save these quotes in the archive.

At the very least pay attention to the date and time separator.

And I'm sorry, I'm not interested in running it on my own.

AlexeyVik:

At least pay attention to the date and time separator.

I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in playing it on my own.

The separator is the same as everywhere else, comma, although I tried also ;, still, for some reason when importing, the archive only selectively takes quotations. Here are the screenshots once again:

First screenshot, import from saved file by script, second import from saved file when exporting from archive. I have the same structure in both files, but I don't want to import all quotes from the first file, I only want to export quotes selectively, while the second file is ok.

FoxSly:

The separator is the same as everywhere else, comma, although I tried ;, but for some reason the archive only selectively receives quotes when importing. Here are the screenshots once again:

First screenshot, import from saved file by script, second import from saved file when exporting from archive. The structure of both files is the same, but why does the first file not want to take all quotes, but only selectively, while the second file is fine.

Hmmm. Maybe I should write to Service Desk?

AlexeyVik:
hmmm. Should I write to Servidek?
Does anyone else have an opinion?

Hello! I am studying MQL4 and decided to practice, i.e. to write a simple Expert Advisor, but nothing works. I have already written a script with one function OrderSend OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01,Ask,2,Bid-20*Point,Bid+20*Point ;.

The compilation has no errors. Nothing happens after attaching to the trading tool window. Please advise what I'm doing wrong?

Hello! Can you tell me why I got round average spreads?

int Komul_Spread=0;
double Vid_Spred=0;

int Spread= (int)SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SPREAD);
   count_spred ++;   
   Komul_Spread+=Spread;

Vid_Spred=Komul_Spread/count_spred;

Print("Vid_Spred ",DoubleToStr(Vid_Spred,2));

antonovff:

Hello! I am studying MQL4 and have decided to practice, i.e. write a simple Expert Advisor, but nothing works. I have already written one OrderSend function in the code for placing pending orders, as I expected, on each tick OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.01,Ask+20*Point,2,Bid-20*Point,Bid+20*Point ;.

The compilation has no errors. Nothing happens after attaching to the trading tool window. Please advise what I'm doing wrong?

Please refer to the Documentation,OrderSend()!
Reason: