Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 956

1) MT4 - iMA Returns a moving average indicator handle. Only one buffer.

applied_price

[Used price. Can be any of price constants ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE or handle of another indicator

I need to build an average by another indicator, and the averaging period ma_period will be taken by another indicator starting from what point ?

2) MT4, built-in Momentum indicator... I can't find the price to apply it to :(

3) Can I place 3 indicators MA 4,9,18 in one window? There was an old system, entering when the shortest MA is higher than the other two.

borilunad:
See Documentation, OrderSend()!
Thank you!

atztek:
What about Terminal Global variables?

don't think so... It is supposed to import, let's say, 10 input variables, let's say, for the 20 options selected from the optimization results.

Good afternoon.
There is a problem, after reloading the UPU, the mail on MT4 stopped working, everything seems to be configured correctly (2 days ago it was working).
It writes that the message is put in the queue, but in the journal entry does not appear.
What can it be?

I had a dream that I immediately tried a formula or something

but there's a problem with the formula.

if i change this sign for example to plus sign the tester performs actions but as soon as i put a division sign nothing happens

any idea

void OnTick()

{

double u =

((Open[0]-Low[0])*100)

/

(High[0]-Low[0])

; Comment (u);

int p = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,Bid-15*Point,Bid+15*Point);

return;

}

sannin:

I had a dream that I immediately tried a formula or something

but there's a problem with the formula.

if i change this sign for example to plus sign the tester performs actions but as soon as i put a division sign nothing happens

any idea

void OnTick()

{

double u =

((Open[0]-Low[0])*100)

/

(High[0]-Low[0])

; Comment (u);

int p = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,Bid-15*Point,Bid+15*Point);

return;

}

If High[0]==Low[0], then division by zero and the Expert Advisor will exit on error

Vinin:
If High[0]==Low[0], then divide by zero and the EA crashes on error
thanks

ikatsko:

don't think so... It is supposed to import, let's say, 10 input variables, let's say, for the 20 options selected from the optimisation results.

So? Organise an array containing the required parameters, which can then be saved to files and/or Terminal Variables, and read from there when needed.

ikatsko:

don't think so... It is supposed to import, let's say, 10 input variables, let's say, for the 20 options selected from the optimisation results.

why set?

tara:
but why?
We optimise the Expert Advisor. We select several (or maybe several) options/optimization results. We save them to the set files. Combine them into one file. Then we load all of the prepared options from the merged file into init from the Expert Advisor. And our Expert Advisor uses not only one optimization result, but many of them IMMEDIATELY.
Reason: