Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 882

rapid_minus:

That's right! That's right!

Thank you, dear Guru! Guru! Great Provider! Father of All Nations!

No one is asking to do the program for me. Are we all men or what?

But to give you a push in the right direction, to give you a concrete link or example - isn't that what this thread is about?

Did you become a programmer yourself without a teacher, by the textbook? I doubt it.

ZS: I saw your ZS, but I still have doubts.

And in your definition "men" is it necessary to rewrite the documentation on mql in this branch for you to read it here?

Maybe you should give me a link if you can't look it up yourself. Variables. You don't even have to search for a textbook on C++, everything is explained here, including visibility of variables and everything else.

Also look there for a description of the user functions. Also useful material.

artmedia70:
Where was the old terminal installed? Where was the new terminal installed. In which directory? In the new terminal File --> Open data directory. This will open the explorer. There, in the appropriate folders, put what you previously saved. Although, it may be that you saved not from terminal data directory, but from its local location (depends on where and in what mode the terminal was installed)
Thanks.

evillive:
There are also examples in kodobase, they seem to compile without errors.
But when you run it in the tester, it gives a ton of errors! I can imagine what would happen in the demo!

rapid_minus:

That is right! That's right!

Thank you, dear Guru! Guru! Great Provider! Father of All Nations!

No one is asking to do the program for me. Are we all men or what?

But to give you a push in the right direction, to give you a concrete link or example - isn't that what this thread is about?

Have you become a progamer yourself without a teacher, by the textbook? I doubt it.

ZY: I saw your ZY, but I still have doubts.

Beware! A cult of personality can corrupt the Great One himself!

how ftp let save stats on ftp in the same folder, with different dealing centres (the standard one overwrites the previous one)

Another question from a layman for fun, but hoping for an answer:

Compiled my EA, it says: 0 errors, 47 warnings. What is the difference between an error and a warning? According to the examples given in the tutorial, experts work with a warning. But are there any consequences? Or will there be?

With warnings it will work, but the result is sometimes far from what is expected.

evillive:
With warnings it will work, but the result is sometimes far from what is expected.
And why, when I correct a warning, do I get an error, and sometimes several at once?

rapid_minus:
And why, when I correct a warning, do I get an error, and sometimes several at once?

For example?

evillive:

Like what?

I apologise - I've figured it out myself: I'm just correcting it wrong. Already reduced from 47 to 15.
Reason: