Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 889

wenny:
I would be glad, but the installer has been anal-hole-written for some time (and with just uploading distribution to the public - along with installer - the wise developers preferred not to bother). Because of that some users, including me, for some unknown reason are doomed to eternally see "Loading files [spinning circle]", until they kill the installer via task manager. I'd be very grateful if you could upload your build somewhere.

You don't need to reinstall, you create a demo account on the metacurrent server and when the terminal loads the update, the log shows a record that the update is available for such and such build, and after a while another record that the loading of the update is completed. After reloading terminal automatically updates and new build is available.

And if you're too lazy to do it, kind people have already archived

StRinger:

Good day! Please help!

The OrderSend function stubbornly generates error 130.

I don't know what to do! Please help!

The DC may not support setting stops when opening, then you have to open a position in two steps, firstly, and then modify the stops.

evillive:
The BC may not support the setting of stops on opening, then you will have to modify the stops in two steps, first opening the position and then modifying the stops.

So I'm telling you - if you set them manually, everything works. So it does...

StRinger:

I told you - if you set it manually, it works. Then it's supported...
You have to look at the code.

evillive:

You don't need to reinstall, just update the old one, create a demo account on the metacquot server and when the terminal loads the update, the log shows a record that the update is available for such and such build, and after a while another record that the loading of the update is completed. After reloading terminal automatically updates and you will receive new build.

And if you are too lazy to bother, kind people have already posted in the archive

Skype/toad is there? anty611[gav]soap.ru

Good day!

Help, does not load a history of quotations on gold, the terminal history only for 3 months, to load in a window of the schedule does not want, through the settings to load too. What to do? I need it for testing and in general for work

Ekburg:

Good day!

Help, does not load a history of quotations on gold, the terminal history only for 3 months, to load in a window of the schedule does not want, through the settings to load too. What to do? I need it for testing and in general for work

I have to look for another brokerage company with more history. Or it may be downloaded via TickStory.

Good evening!

I am asking for a specific link or code snippet.

I have a position opened with a magician assigned to it and now my Expert Advisor is analyzing the indicators for the conditions of position closing. How to specify in the code that this combination of indicators is required for a position with this magician (and some more) and this combination for other magicians?

rapid_minus:

Good evening!

I am asking for a specific link or code snippet.

I have a position opened with a magician assigned to it and now my Expert Advisor is analyzing the indicators for the conditions of position closing. How to set in the code that this combination of indicators is required for a position with this magician (and some more) and this combination for other magicians?

Something like this:

OrderSelect(tik,SELECT_BY_TICKET);
int magic=OrderMagicNumber();
switch (magic)
{
 default: break;
 case 1: if(indicator1) OrderClose(tik,OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice()); break;
 case 2: if(indicator2) OrderClose(tik,OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice()); break;
}

evillive:

It goes something like this:

Thank you, but it's not quite right. You have several closing conditions for one magician and you want the opposite.

I came up with this:

void CritCloseBuy()
   {
    if (OrderSelect(Ord, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)==true)
    {
      if ((OrderMagicNumber()==10011&&10033)&&(...условия1...)
      {
        ord_close=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),0.1, Bid, 0, Red);
          if (ord_close = false)
          {
            Comment("Закрытие позиции БАЙ завершилось с ошибкой #",GetLastError());
          }
            else 
              {           
              Ord=0;              
              }
           return;
           }
           if ((OrderMagicNumber()==10022&&10044&&10066)&&(...новые условия...))
      {
        ord_close=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),0.1, Bid, 0, Red);
          if (ord_close = false)
          {
            Comment("Закрытие позиции БАЙ завершилось с ошибкой #",GetLastError());
          }
            else 
              {           
              Ord=0;              
              }
           return;
           }           
          }
         }
Will it work? Or what is wrong?
Reason: