Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 875

Alexandr24:
That is, to insert the indicator code into the Expert Advisor or through iCustom? Or else, I have not understood this point.
Either way, but iCustom is faster and slower (in terms of optimizing parameters and testing), while embedding the indicator into the code is faster, but more difficult to implement. The code performance gain depends on the indicator.

rapid_minus:

the bullshit in red is me trying to get the values of the upper and lower Bollinger lines and calculate the delta, and the line above is

it is the value of bollinger's average on minus second bar, and it seems to be written correctly?

For example, Yellow_0=iStochastic(NULL,0,30,10,8,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0) is not considered an error by the compiler

It is not done that way. You call iCustom for all 3 buffers, write each value into its own variable and then do what you need with these values.

For Bollinger strips, on the second bar, according to the example in the help, you don't need to make any selves:

Low=iBands(NULL,0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,2);
High=iBands(NULL,0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_UPPER,2);
Mid=iBands(NULL,0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,2);

He was talking about the minus second bar. And the average value of the limits. He wants to make fun of me, I guess. I'd tell him to fuck off, you do what you like :)

tara:
He was talking about the minus second bar. And about the average value of the limits. He's just trying to make fun of me, that's all. I'd tell him to fuck off, you do what you like :)

His example above implies that "minus second" in his sense = second in the sense of the time series, and there is no mention of "average value of restrictions".

It's just that he has such an understanding. Just like Saltykov-Schedrin...

the bullshit in red is me trying to get the values of the upper and lower Bollinger lines and calculate the delta, and the line above is

it is the value of bollinger's average on minus second bar, and it seems to be written correctly?

For example, Yellow_0=iStochastic(NULL,0,30,10,8,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0) is not considered an error by the compiler

Destruction of minds.

Hello all, I have a script that uses calls from an external DLL, which specifically counts quotes and creates a file with the necessary odds, is there any way to make the script run on a schedule? I need it to run every day at a certain hour?

evillive:
We can do both, but the iCustom variant is simpler and slower (in the sense of parameter optimization and testing), while embedding the indicator in the code is faster but more difficult to implement. The code performance gain depends on the indicator.

Decided to go the easy way with iCustom

double N[];

int i=0;

N[i]=NormalizeDouble(iCustom(NULL,0, "Custom",0,i+1),Digits);

When testing, I get this message at once: "array out of range in" referring to N[i]. If I do the following

double N;

N=NormalizeDouble(iCustom(NULL,0, "Custom",0,i+1),Digits);

I get the N value from the indicator without problems. I don't know how to set iCustom value, i.e. N, into ArrayMaximum, I haven't found any examples on the forum, I mean the EA specifically finding ArrayMaximum for iCustom value.

Alexandr24:

Decided to go the easy way with iCustom

double N[];

int i=0;

N[i]=NormalizeDouble(iCustom(NULL,0, "Custom",0,i+1),Digits);

when testing this message "array out of range in" appears at once referring to N[i]. If I do the following

double N;

N=NormalizeDouble(iCustom(NULL,0, "Custom",0,i+1),Digits);

I get the N value from the indicator without problems. I don't know how to load iCustom value, i.e. N, into ArrayMaximum, I haven't found any examples on the forum, I haven't found any specific example for Expert Advisors, I have found ArrayMaximum for iCustom value.

The array size is zero. Don't forget about ArrayResize(), or just set the right size for the array

artmedia70:
The size of the array is zero. Do not forget about ArrayResize(), or just set the right size for the array
Thanks, I did it differently, I foundArrayMaximum() in the indicator and passed the value throughiCustom to the Expert Advisor :)
Reason: