Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 40

advise how to write a condition:

If a sell order is closed, then ...

edhom :

advise how to write a condition:

If a sell order is closed, then ...

Do not be lazy to use the search! Learn how to get what you want! You will not learn on tips! Last time:

GetTypeLastClosePos - Returns the type of the last closed position or -1 in:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131859

Hello, everyone!

Can you guys help me? I need to refine the indicator i-Session, and specifically to remove America, Asia to stretch the entire session, and Europe to stretch a week, here.)

Logically, I think you need to cut and tweak something, I cut America, but I can't seem to tweak it right now... help please!!! :)

Mr.Ross :

Hello, everyone!

Can you guys help me? I need to refine the indicator i-Session, and specifically to remove America, Asia to stretch the entire session, and Europe to stretch a week, here.)

Logically, I think you need to cut and tweak something, I cut America, but I can't seem to tweak it right now... help please!!! :)

There are settings there. You can use them to do it.

borilunad :

Don't be lazy to use the search! Learn how to achieve what you want! You can't learn from hints! Last time:

GetTypeLastClosePos - Returns the type of the last closed position or -1 in:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131859

Thanks for the science. I acknowledge the criticism, besides I did not put the question correctly, I do not want to know which order closed last, but whether a sell order closed at the given tick.

ExistPosition - Returns the existence flag of positions

And the search is inconvenient, it opens everything... why isn't there a search in the subject...? or am i doing something wrong here too?

Hello friends, please help in writing a piece of code, it seems quite simple but it doesn't work. I need an EA to open orders no matter what buy or sell, at the same time, for example at 11:00 and the opening price of the 11 o'clock candle is remembered in a variable. I would be very grateful, thanks to everyone who will help!

Kero :
Hello friends, please help me in writing a piece of code, it seems quite simple but it doesn't work. I need an EA to open orders no matter what buy or sell, at the same time, for example at 11:00 and the opening price of the 11 o'clock candle is remembered in a variable. I would be very grateful, thanks to everyone who will help!
What's not working for you? Before you can say something isn't working, you have to show this something... Or go here, it might help...

Kero :
Hello friends, please help in writing a piece of code, it seems quite simple but it doesn't work. I need an EA to open orders no matter what buy or sell, at the same time, for example at 11:00 and the opening price of the 11 o'clock candle is remembered in a variable. I will be very thankful to everyone who will help!

double price
if (iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_M1,0)==StroToTime("11:00"))

{

//open

price=iOpen(Symbol(),0,0); // store opening price

}

Mr.Ross :

Hello, everyone!

Zhunko :
There are settings there. You can do it with them.

Of course, there are settings, but it's not quite the same! I need a separate code without unnecessary things, so to say a completely different indicator like i-Session... I need an indicator that draws a square on the extremes of the day, I would finish it myself... :)

Comrades advise how to make it so that when you run the EA opens a window of a license agreement as in the installation of any third-party software with a choice of buttons agree or not. Maybe in the standard libraries such as user32.dll is something like this?
Reason: