Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 721

korobok777:
Could you translate this post to mean what you're trying to say?
There are certain rules for forum posts, including for inserting code. It is better to insert the code into your post as code, not as plain text as you did above. All you need to do is to press the SRC button on the editing panel, or Ctrl+Alt+M, the code will be nice and clear, and most importantly - will not be copied in the responses, as it happened just above.

evillive:
There are certain rules for forum posts, including code insertion. It is better to insert the code into the post as a code, not as plain text as you did above. To do this you just need to press the button SRC in the edit panel, or Ctrl+Alt+M, the code will be nice and clear, and most importantly - will not be copied in the responses, as it happened just above.
Thank you very much, for your reply.
There's no way to fix it now,
I'll be at my computer and I'll ask the question correctly,
Thanks again.

help me to understand if the indicator re-draws the value of a closed bar or not.... provided that it is set to a timeframe older than the current timeframe in which we follow the re-drawing ?

/* Decompiled deleted Vinin */

Zver4991:
help me to understand if the indicator re-draws the value of the closed bar or not.... if the timeframe of the current timeframe is set higher than that of the current one, where the re-drawing is monitored?

1. put the indicator on the chart to wait less - on M1

2. Wait 1-2 hours for the indicator to draw.

3. Once again put the same indicator on the chart with the same settings as for the first time, to see them simultaneously

4. If the data of both indicators are identical, it means that it does not overdraw.

if you want to show the decompilation, it's a violation of the rules of this forum.

evillive:

1. Put the indicator on the chart to wait less - on M1

2. Wait 1-2 hours for the indicator to draw.

3. Once again put the same indicator on the chart with the same settings as the first time, to see them simultaneously.

4. if the data of both indicators are identical, it means that it does not overdraw.

I've done it this way but I don't know if it refreshes all the time...... in the tester does not test normally

korobok777:
Thank you so much for your answer.
There's no way to fix it now,
I'll be at the computer and I'll ask the question correctly,
Thanks again.

And delete the code text, replacing it with pasted according to the rules, which is important to read! And I will now remove theSRC in my post!

Zver4991:
I did it this way but I don't know if this one updates all the time...... in the tester doesn't test normally
figured out how it draws

borilunad:
And delete the code text, replacing it with pasted according to the rules, which is important to familiarise yourself with! And I'm about to deletethe SRC in my post!
and there are code rules?

Zver4991:
are there any code rules?
Message editor (description) >>>

Zver4991:
are there any code rules?

Of course, and not just the code!

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38943

Reason: