Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 720

artmedia70:

where buffer is the value of the required buffer (0 - bearish candlestick shadow, 1 - bullish candlestick shadow, 2 - bearish candlestick body, 3 - bullish candlestick body),

bar - number of the needed bar (0 - current bar)

clBearShadow - colour of bear candlestick shadow, clBoolShadow - colour of bullish candlestick shadow, clBearBody - colour of bear candlestick body, clBoolBody - colour of bullish candlestick body.

You can use default values, then:

Why Bool? Isn't it Bull?

borilunad:
Why Bool? Isn't it Bull?
Yes, Boris, you're right. I've written this before, while falling asleep. Habit - bool... ;)

lihn:

Hello! Can you please tell me how to solve the problem with the EA?I can't find the reason. Orders are opening but closing is not working and trawl is not working.

I tried to closeall(), order types are mixed up, I should have closeall(0) for BUY and closeall(1) for SELL. Wrong magik is applied too.

Why do I even need to set

int mMagic; нигде не инициализирован
а ниже ещё раз, но уже внешней переменной
extern int    Magic   = -1;

And why aren't we reading the error log? Is there really nothing there?

artmedia70:
Yes, Boris, you're right. I've written this before, while falling asleep. Habit is a bool... ;)
You get confused with bulls! It's like a bull, but all of a sudden it's going down. And it's no easier with bears, either! They lie down and then suddenly rise up. Bye-bye to sleep! ;)

evillive:

Closeall() calls, order types are mixed up, should be for BUY = closeall(0) and for SELL = closeall(1). The wrong magik is also applied.

Why do I need to set

And why I have not read the error log? Is there really nothing there?

Afternoon! Thanks, fixed it, trawl works but close order doesn't work. What else is wrong?

People!!! How much will my advisor cost? :)

for 4 months, tested yesterday for 2 years no further lots allowed)

gheka777:

There's no way such an EA will be worth that much.

gheka777:

Trade a fixed lot on the real and sell the signal for 20 quid, it's more profitable than selling the Expert Advisor itself. Although, in two years, if all goes well, you can start selling the Expert Advisor, for 50 quid ;)

korobok777:

I am just learning the system, so please do not judge me too harshly.

1 I have a question: in what direction should I go, my Expert Advisor opens more than one position; it does not always open one position on a bar.

2 If the order reopens when the stop or profit is true

SRC!

borilunad:

SRC!

could you translate this message, what you are trying to say.
Reason: