Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 700

alexey1979621:

A friend of mine gave me a turkey. I don't know whether it's decompiled or not. How do I know? The author seems to be there, so is his email address...

And the open source code on the Internet is full of everything.

Do you want to sort it out and end up in a bathhouse, or do you want to keep it in mind for the future?

dr0:

1.Can you tell me if it is possible to programmatically collapse the quick trade bar, which is in the upper left corner of the chart?

2. Is it possible to programmatically disable fast trading?

Open Service -> Settings -> Trade and uncheck the box in Trade one click!

borilunad:

Open Service -> Settings -> Trade and uncheck Trade in one click!

Of course, thanks for the tip. I will keep it in mind.

Only now tell me if this can be done by means of MQL4 language ?

Vinin:

Do you want to sort it out and end up in a bathhouse, or do you want to consider it for the future?
I asked a perfectly understandable question, how can you tell if a file is decompiled or not?

alexey1979621:
I asked a perfectly understandable question, how can I tell if a file is decompiled or not?

Usually by the description of the variables.

dr0:

Sure, thanks for the tip. I will keep it in mind.

Only now tell me if it can be done by means of MQL4 language ?

You're welcome! But I don't know that, as I didn't need to!

I'm dealing with indicator entry. How do I make it so that we do not enter several times in a row, but wait for the candle to close and then wait for a signal to enter?

woin2110:
I'm dealing with indicator entry. How do I make it so that we do not enter several times in a row, but wait for the candle to close and then wait for a signal to enter?
If there is an open position and it is open on zero bar, then don't open anything yet.

artmedia70:
If there is an open position and it is open on a zero bar, then don't open anything yet.

Understood, thank you.

Resolved this way:

int nday;

if(OrdersTotal()==0)

{

double lot=(AccountBalance()/ MinLot)*0.01;

if(center>Ask && pokupaem>0 && prodaem<1 && prodaem1<1 && SelBuyDaily==Vhodim1 && proverka==1)

{

x=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,3,0,0,Komment,Magic,0,Blue);

nday=DayOfYear();

}

if(OrderSelect(x,SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true)

{

if((OrdersTotal()>0 && OrderCloseTime()==0 && OrderType()==OP_BUY) && (nday<DayOfYear() || OrderOpenTime()<iTime(NULL,0,0)))

{

if(pokupaem>0 && prodaem<1 && Ask+atr<OrderOpenPrice() && proverka==1)

{

x=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,OrderLots()*Ml,Ask,3,0,0,Komment,Magic,0,Blue);

nday=DayOfYear();

}

}

}

Reason: