Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 347

Link_x:

Well, 25 again... What kind of line do you expect to see from a boolean 0/1??? Well do it that way if you really need to...

Buf_0[]=С;
And I hope it's just a fake code from the reluctance to disclose the indicator code, and not from a serious ignorance of the structure of indicators

Tried it this way - no result. )
You're right, the code is as simplified as possible.

Link_x:
I tried it and it did not work. )

Well it won't. Get your hands on a textbook. There is rarely any help here for those who are too lazy to learn at least the ABCs themselves.

Documentation, Tutorial, Code Base and for those in a hurry - Work.

Let's go! To knowledge! :)
evillive:

Well it won't. Textbook in hand.

Learning, it's my 4th day in trading.

Buf_0[0] = A - B;
    // Надо убрать логическое выражение "С" и установить его значение напротив значения буфера? 

No. It's enough as written.

Now it shows the calculations performed, which are set against Buf_0[0], all that remains is to get the line to appear on the graph.
There is a line, but it is very short. ) Let's lengthen it...

Only the indicator should draw many bars backwards, not just at zero. What prevents you from taking any indicator from the terminal and disassembling it to see how they are arranged inside?

I think the lack of understanding of the functions found in the technical indicators. If I don't understand it, then I should understand it, through the use of information found "on the other side" of the links passed to me from you, by typing and sending via the internet network.
"Learn, learn and learn again!" - I love that phrase. )))

Link_x:
I think the lack of understanding of the functions found in the technical indicators. If I don't understand it, then I should understand it, through the use of information found "on the other side" of the links passed to me from you, by typing and sending via the internet network.
"Learn, learn and learn again!" - I love that phrase. )))

Open CCI in MetaEditor, for example, and put everything you don't understand into reference book (click on unclear function or expression and press F1). This way, learning will be much more fun.
Reason: