Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 702

AlexeyVik:
That is the perniciousness of logic. Owl cannot not see other pairs. It can and should be forced not to process other symbols' ORDERS that are already open. In the OrderSend(............) function, you should write a certain Symbol() or in a text format, for example "EURUSD"... whatever you put there will be opened. Or try to open...

Thanks, but I don't have time now to explain what I need and why standard solutions are no good!

borilunad:

Thank you! (LAUGHS) That's what I thought! So, for example, if I want to open the first pair, it is enough without loop, but with if(OrdersTotal == 0). And when I want to open another order of the same or another pair, I need a loop, and it will work! I will try it now!

I guess I'll have to change a lot of things in the opening, but in principle I've got it right! Thank you!

Boris, working with other pairs is similar to working with the current pair. Make the logic right from the beginning. You'll have to rewrite it later.

artmedia70:
Boris, working with other pairs is similar to working with the current one. Make the logic right from the start. You will have to rewrite it later.

Artem, thank you! This Expert Advisor will work only with its own pair, and another similar one, also with its own pair! I don't need to specify which symbol I hang it with, it will work only with that one!

borilunad:

Artyom, thank you! This EA will only work with its own pair, and another similar one, also with its own! I don't need to specify which symbol I hang it on, that's all it will work with!
Well, maybe it'll be easier that way ;)

artmedia70:
Well, maybe that would make it easier ;)

... and more versatile ;)

artmedia70:
It is now almost impossible to achieve occupancy of the trade flow. The number of flows has increased. So Vitya said that opening a handful of orders on a single tick in the loop would be a good test of the promise made by Metacurrents.

Only someone will still need to report back on the results

artmedia70:
It is now almost impossible to achieve occupancy of the trade flow. The number of flows has increased. So Vitya said that opening a handful of orders on a single tick in the loop would be a good test of the promise made by Metacurrents.

I got it... I'm not stupid.
Even though I'm a little drunk...

Thank you, Artyom. And thank you Victor.

Vinin:

Only someone else will have to report back

Are you talking about Boris? Or the Metakwots?

artmedia70:

Are you talking about Boris? Or are you talking about the Metakwots?

At the request of the workers, I am writing back, i.e. confirming that the "flow" method of opening works, opening dark orders in a row at one millisecond! Of course, I immediately corrected the code, but the "creators" of test grails will be satisfied! And on a demo, moreover, I can't confirm it on a real account, I don't want to take risks! ;)
Reason: