Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 693

tara:

Do you answer?

ATO...? ...:-))

zoritch:

ATO...? ...:-))
In light of certain known events... are you responding to them with an anti-terrorist operation? :)))) On the phone? From the pot? Man... I can imagine what such an ATO sounds like to subscribers who don't expect such a turnaround... :D

Good afternoon.

I have a problem.

I need the EA to close an open position 30-60 minutes after opening.

double t = OrderOpenTime();

datetime t1 = iTime (Symbol(),0,6);

I have put this stuff in the code, in general, it closes after the required number of bars, but the problem is that for each currency pair there is a limited number of deals, somewhere for 10 deals, somewhere for 4-5.... i cannot figure out what limits the number of trades

Please advise what code should be written.

Thanks a lot!

I don't understand what this function is for? From the Docks I look, read, check, commented out in the indicator, it's all the same! Then what is it for?

//---- значение 0 отображаться не будет
    SetIndexEmptyValue(0,0.0);
    SetIndexEmptyValue(1,0.0);

borilunad:

I don't understand what this function is for? From the Docks I look, read, check, commented out in the indicator, it's all the same! Then what is it for?

It's written.
//---- значение 0 отображаться не будет

evillive:

it says

Then why is it there? Everything has to make sense!

borilunad:

Then why is she there? Everything has to make sense!

Boris, an empty indicator value is not zero. It equals "empty value".

By the way, here lurks an ambush for the indicator in the additional window. When scaling automatically.

borilunad:

Тогда зачем она там? Во всём должен быть смысл! 

The value specified there, so that it doesn't have to be shown and output to the buffer, is perfect for arrow indicators.

Here with SetIndexEmptyValue disabled: and with it enabled: there is less rubbish, more convenient.

(here the "empty" value is set to 0.1 so you can find it on the chart)

evillive:

not to show and output the value specified there to the buffer, for arrow indicators is perfect.

here with SetIndexEmptyValue disabled:and here with it enabled:there is less rubbish, more convenient.

(here the "empty" value is set to 0.1, so you can find it on the chart)

Thank you! I'm the one who's been fighting to keep this DailyPivotPoints from making holes at 0 o'clock without compiling! Only three buffer lines, no arrows. So why shove all the functions, necessary and unnecessary, everywhere!
Reason: