Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 703

borilunad:

I am writing off at the request of workers, i.e. confirming that the "flow" method of opening works, opening dark orders in a row within one millisecond! Of course, I have corrected the code at once, but the "creators" of test grails will be satisfied! And on a demo, moreover, I can't confirm it on a real account, I don't want to risk! ;)

Well, in a tester, is the trade flow ever busy? ;)

It has to be tested under "live" conditions.

Puck! Puck!!! Puck!!!

artmedia70:

Well, in a tester, is the trade flow ever busy? ;)

It has to be tested in combat conditions.

Puck! Puck! Puck!!!

I'm not a hockey player, not even a hacker! ;)

borilunad:

At the request of the workers, I am unsubscribing, i.e. confirming that the "flow" method of opening works, opening dark orders in a row at one millisecond! Of course, I have corrected the code right away, but the "creators" of test grails will be satisfied! And on a demo, moreover, I can't confirm it on a real account, I don't want to risk! ;)

And what is that on the demo have to risk?

evillive:

What's the risk in the demo?

Getting your account blocked because of server overload.

tara:

By blocking the account due to server overload.

So?

It's a shame ...

and it will pass...

It will pass, but it won't be with Boris and it won't be with Alexei. What's your name, dearie?

Can you please tell me why the terminal says "no connection" when the internet is switched off and on again, but the connection appears only after I have to re-login?

Who knows or has a script or function "close with overlapped orders", which is executed manually in MT4, when you need to close more than 2-3 positions, to save spread as in CloseBy? I'd be happy to get any leads!
Reason: