Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 669

Hello, could you please tell me how to get and update the _tst offline chart? I only have GBP and EUR and they are out of date,I also need AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, NZDUSD. I need the charts for the Simple Forex Tester manual strategy tester. Thanks in advance.

ikatsko:

Maybe someone has done this: there are several open orders (let's say 4) of which let's say 2 with a positive profit and 2 with a negative profit. We should draw a matrix of combinations of sums of profits (for example, 1 positive and 1 negative, 1 positive and 2 negative, 2 positive and 1 negative, etc.). Then identify those combinations that add up to a given profit (positive of course) and close those orders.

tara:

I have not tried the transport task

Please clarify what the "transport task" is.

ikatsko:

Может кто делал такое: есть несколько открытых ордеров (пусть 4) из них пусть 2 с положительным профитом и 2 с отрицательным профитом. Необходимо составить матрицу сочетаний сумм профитов (наприменр, 1 положительный и 1 отрицательный, 1 положительный и 2 отрицательных, 2 положительных и 1 отрицательный и т.д.). Затем выявить те сочетания, которые в сумме дают заданный профит (конечно же положительный) и закрыть эти ордера.

borilunad:

Make a loop for all necessary calculations for any number of orders and output the results in Comment!

Clearly for any number. But we have to run through ALL possible combinations! HOW?

I suspect that the loop will take a long time to execute. I can't even imagine how many possible combinations, for example, with 6 orders open, although I'm sure there's a mathematical formula for the number of combinations/options 9whatever you want to call them). But if we make a matrix of sums of these combinations and mark them with some attribute, when a particular sum satisfies the conditions, and bind order tickets to this sum (multidimensional matrix, IMHO), then it would seem faster to do so.

ikatsko:
ikatsko:
I suspect that the loop will take a long time to execute. I can't even imagine how many possible combinations, e.g. with 6 orders open, although I'm sure there's a mathematical formula for the number of combinations/options 9whatever you want to call it). But if we make a matrix of sums of these combinations and mark them with some sign when a particular sum satisfies the conditions, and bind order tickets to this sum (multidimensional matrix, IMHO), it would seem to be faster.

I only make calculations based on the "number" of orders that are actually open. But there is always a price at which there will be zero profit, another price at which we reach the desired profit to close all positions, and the price that will lead to the maximum allowable loss!

The cycle works instantly, on every tick all values change, and does not slow anything down!

ikatsko:
ikatsko:
I suspect the cycle will take a long time to complete. I have no idea how many variants are possible, for example, with 6 orders open, although I'm sure there's a mathematical formula for the number of combinations/variants (whatever you want to call them). But if we make a matrix of sums of these combinations and mark them with some sign, when a particular sum satisfies the conditions, and bind order tickets to this sum (multidimensional matrix, IMHO), then it would seem faster to do so.

The combinations of 2 options (plus and minus) out of 6 positions would be 15. Calculator

I apologise for writing the same thing for the third time. But this is important to me and my question is quite a nubile one. I ask you, gentlemen experts, explain or send me to a place where they will explain it. Google search and tried the documentation has not found.

Can you please tell me how to get and update _tst offline chart? I only have GBP and EUR, they are outdated,
I also need AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, NZDUSD. I need the charts for the Simple Forex Tester. Thank you in advance.

Elram:
I apologise for writing the same thing for the third time. But this is important to me and my question is quite a nubile one. I ask you, gentlemen connoisseurs, to explain or send me to a place where they will explain. Google search and tried the documentation has not found.

Can you please tell me how to get and update _tst offline chart? I only have GBP and EUR, they are outdated,
I also need AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, NZDUSD. I need the charts for the Simple Forex Tester. Thank you in advance.

I don't think anyone would buy it if they do not have any support.

I don't think anyone would buy their product just to help you understand how it works.

Seriously?_tst standalone chart is part of the basic metatrader package. It is used for different purposes. No additional modifications are needed for this particular EA. I need the most standard _tstst chart. Or a way to convert the standard standalone to _tst. I just listed the EA as additional information to make it clear exactly why I need it.

Well, I have a standard MT4 and there are no _tst files.

And you can open any chart from the "market overview" list as a stand-alone chart and even generate a non-standard TF using the PeriodConverter script to open it as a stand-alone one. What exactly is the problem with these charts?

You were right and I was wrong. It turns out the _tst chart creates the EA itself from autonomous. I apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
Reason: