How to catch MT4's activity using stand alone script.

Hello,
I was asking the same question on other topic, but this time I try to be more specific.
Is there any way to catch (record) MT4's activity (such as alert, or other notification) using an external application?
or maybe can we use a stand alone MQL4 script to do this? Just attach it to the chart and it will catch every MT4's activity?

Thank you

I Think you can write MT4's activity into files and then work with the files maybe :-)

Heino:
I Think you can write MT4's activity into files and then work with the files maybe :-)
Would you please tell me how to do it?

See Documentation - https://docs.mql4.com/runtime/start
At incoming of new quotes, the start() function of the attached experts and custom indicators will be executed. If the start() function launched at the preceding quote was running when a new quote came, the new quote will be skipped by the expert. All new quotes income while the program was being executed are skipped by the program until the current execution of the start() function has been completed. After that, the start() function will be run only when a successive new quote incomes.

Thank you Rosh for your reply.
But what I mean is, let say we have a template which consist of 5 ex4 indicators. They will produce an alert when a certain condition is meet, such as "buy now","exit"," move stoploss to xx", etc. I don't know the logic behind every alert, and since it's working on multitimeframe while attached on 1 minute timeframe, I can't trace the strategy. The idea is to create an EA base on it's alerts. When the alert is "buy", the the EA will send a buy order, and so on.
Is it possible? if it's possible, how?

My idea is, if it's possible, we'll catch the alert using another indicator/script which will attached on the same chart, but I don't know how..

Thank you

devilian1899:
Thank you Rosh for your reply.
But what I mean is, let say we have a template which consist of 5 ex4 indicators. They will produce an alert when a certain condition is meet, such as "buy now","exit"," move stoploss to xx", etc. I don't know the logic behind every alert, and since it's working on multitimeframe while attached on 1 minute timeframe, I can't trace the strategy. The idea is to create an EA base on it's alerts. When the alert is "buy", the the EA will send a buy order, and so on.
Is it possible? if it's possible, how?

My idea is, if it's possible, we'll catch the alert using another indicator/script which will attached on the same chart, but I don't know how..

Thank you
I saw you thread Can we making an EA based on indicator's alert only
In two words - it's impossible. I consider this idea to be useless.

Okay Rosh, thanks to make it clear.

How do you understand the term 'alert'? It is possible to get values of an indicator and use these values to make trade deсisions.

Rosh:
How do you understand the term 'alert'? It is possible to get values of an indicator and use these values to make trade deсisions.
Yes, that's my idea before, but while this indicators only working on 1 minute timeframe, it gaves alert on other timeframe too such as "5 minutes - buy", "15 minutes - sell". But maybe "5 minutes" or "15 minutes" is fake, it may only to confusing other. I'll take screenshoots on every alert.

Thank you
Reason: