Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 671

You know, your internet is very selective, just when you need to give a trade order )))

evillive:
You know, your internet is very selective, just when you need to give a trade order)))

yeah :) really funny....

laveosa:
... at Alpari this is the story
That says it all... I gave up on a shithole like that a long time ago.

it took me 4 months to make an owl on alpari..... nano quanto code is very fucking time consuming and not small..... and now everything is !!!!! it's a shame .... maybe something can be done?

laveosa:
Good afternoon all, I have a question, there is (error 6).... it just pops up every time orederSend() .... and sometimes it also pops up (error 136) all this has to do with the internet connection, as i understand it, i have two terminals from two brokers at Alpari this is the story on the other one works fine.... Please advise what to do.

What is the other one, I already have to do feet from it!

Greetings!

Why in the 670th build SymbolSelect ("EURUSD", true) constantly returns false?

I've already twisted my brain - I can't figure it out... :-(

Even construct SymbolSelect(SymbolName(1, true), true) with a few symbols in MarketWatch - still false...

I need this happy thing to check string-parameter containing comma-separated character list.

Mr.Profit:

Greetings!

Why in the 670th build SymbolSelect("EURUSD", true) constantly returns false?

I've already twisted my brain - I can't figure it out... :-(

Even construct SymbolSelect(SymbolName(1, true), true) with a few symbols in MarketWatch - still false...

I need this happiness to check string-parameter containing comma-separated character list.

Didn't work with this function. Assumption - if terminal marked a character once, the next attempt to mark the same character may return false. Try to ignore return check by this function.

TarasBY:

I haven't worked with this function. Assumption - if terminal once selected a character, next attempt to select the same character may return false. Try to ignore return check by this function.

Nope, after restarting the terminal, I modified the call to select a pair, which I didn't touch before, but which is in MarketWatch - same thing.

And not checking the return value is not an option, as I actually call this function to determine the validity of the pair name.

Do EAs from Metatrader 4 work in the android terminal?

TarasBY:

I haven't worked with this function. The assumption is that if the terminal selects a character once, the next attempt to select the same character may return false. Try to ignore the return check by this function.

It turns out that SymbolSelect("AUDUSD", true) returns true only if AUDUSD is not in MarketWatch - i.e., when the pair is added to MarketWatch. Once the pair is in MarketWatch, subsequent calls return false.

This behavior does not match the manual of this function at all.

I had to use a self-written function which scans allSymbolName(i, true) for i=0...SymbolsTotal(true).

Reason: