Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 586

_new-rena:

Well, there it is. I'll show you tonight.

The only problem is that it draws everything in the window where the programme...

I understood your situation as follows. Your Expert Advisor is working, for example, on EURUSD and in OrderSend(), it sets an order for GBPUSD and you do not see dotted lines for this order on the GBPUSD chart? Is this a problem?

paladin80:
I understand your situation as follows. Your Expert Advisor is working for example on EURUSD and in the OrderSend() Expert Advisor places an order for GBPUSD and on the GBPUSD chart you do not see any dotted lines for this order?
Exactly right

_new-rena:
Absolutely right.
1. What is the build of your MT4?
2. Does your Expert Advisor place a pending order using OrderSend or open a position on another currency?
3. If you place the pending order by hand, are dashed lines visible?
4. Are you working with the old compiler or the new one, i.e. is there a #property strict line in the beginning of your code?
5. I believe that in OrderSend where you need to put the colour of the line there is a colour operator.

paladin80:
1. What is the build of your MT4?
2. Does your Expert Advisor place a pending order or open a position for another currency using OrderSend?
3. If you place the pending order manually, are those dotted lines visible?
4. Are you working with the old compiler or the new one, i.e. is there a #property strict line in the beginning of your code?
5. I believe that in OrderSend where you need to put the colour of the line there is a colour operator.

Is it working for you?

If yes, I will reply tonight.

Purr ))))

_new-rena:

Is it working for you?

If yes, I will reply tonight.

Purr ))))

I don't trade by EAs on MT4, only by hand, pending orders on different instruments. The dotted lines are visible, MT4/625. OK, check with you tonight.

I'll try to ask again - how to get an indicator that will show the result of dividing one custom indicator by another? My indicators codes are identical, only the last line is different - the first one indicates the tick volume, I need to divide it by the second one showing the size of the candle's body. Just putting a -/- sign ( divide) between complete codes or between start sections or between value lines does not help . in the first two cases there are no errors but the third case does not show an error but a separate window for indicator remains blank with no histograms and numbers - only the name is there. Regards.

why ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_ARROW_STOP); does not want to delete OBJ_ARROW_STOP, but ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_ARROW) removes OBJ_ARROW?

paladin80:
I don't trade by EAs on MT4, only by hand, pending orders on different instruments. The dotted lines are visible, MT4/625. OK, check with you in the evening.
Well, it was clearly about OrderSend()....

Good afternoon.

Is it possible to assign other constants to an array? Something like this:

int N[31] = {3,4,5,6,7,12,16,17,18,19,21,25,26,28};

if(tes == 1) N[31] = {3,4,5,6,7,18,19,21,26,28} ;

Where an if() array is declared, it doesn't work... But in the body of the program it can, but not like that, but in a loop or by copying one array to another.
Reason: