Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 592

Vinin:

The terminal starts with the portable key and is located on drive D. The file is generated on drive C in a shared folder.

I am aware of that, about the keys.

I'll repeat it here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/56236/page591#960506

And DEMO_FoleReadStruct, from help, compiles with error, header indicates it is for mq5.

I take it there's still a reading problem. :(

_SERG_:

I'm aware of that, about the keys.

I'll repeat it here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/56236/page591#960506

And DEMO_FoleReadStruct, from help, compile with an error, in the header it is for mq5.

I take it there's still a reading problem. :(

Who makes you install an extension for MT5? Works fine with MT4

Vinin:

Who is forcing us to install MT5 extension? It works fine with MT4

What does this have to do with the extension?! It's in the file for the fourth, in the header text for the fifth. And DROW_CANDLES isn't even in the helt for 4. I mean DEMO_FileReadStruct.

What are we talking about here?

I asked to see the source code and tell me why the structure is not written to the file, if possible,

and as a result we're talking about "extension" and keys to run the terminal.

_SERG_:

What does this have to do with the extension?! It's in the file for the fourth, in the header text for the fifth. And DROW_CANDLES isn't even in the helt for 4. I mean DEMO_FileReadStruct.

What are we talking about here?

I asked to see the source code and tell me why the structure is not written to the file, if possible,

and the result was an "extension" and keys to the terminal startup.

The problem is with the strings. If you remove them from the structure, it works

Vinin:

The problem is with strings. If you remove them from the structure, it works

I've just come to this by way of elimination. Thank you for your help and participation.

Conclusion: FeleWrirteStruct is incomplete (or maybe it was intended that way? ), in the structure it is possible to maintain all string and numeric data, in one structure, but to save to a file with some perversion.

Suggestion: To modify FeleWrirteStruct taking into account possibility of writing to the file and string data of the structure.

I have a question as a beginner and it may seem silly, but nevertheless I will write whether it is possible to link mt4 or mt5 to data from the Chicago stock exchange and that the volumes would go to mt4?

There is a certain double array. I write it to a regular csv file element by element. Before writing I do normalization with necessary accuracy. Then I open this file in Excel and see that some values are not normalized. What may be the problem?

Desead:

There is a certain double array. I write it to a regular csv file element by element. Before writing I do normalization with necessary accuracy. Then I open this file in Excel and see that some values are not normalized. What may be the problem?

DoubleToStr

VladislavVG:

DoubleToStr

I'll add a link to the updated function as well:

DoubleToString

Since I'm below dummies in dll usage, I'll venture to ask here: Could you please tell me how to correctly format WinExec("shutdown /r", 0) in the current builds?

Not necessarily shutdown, I can't get anything to run at all so far.

Thanks.