Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 585

_new-rena:

I get this, except for drawing orders from the main window....

Thank you. Got the direction.

_new-rena:

If it helped, help me draw the orders from the main window.... please
The task is not very clear.

artmedia70:
The task is not very clear.
OrderSend does not draw the order (open/close) in other windows if the command comes from another window. How can it be drawn?

_new-rena:
OrderSend does not draw the order (open/close) in other windows if the command comes from another window. How can it be drawn?
Most likely the same way - search for the right chart window and put icons on it (if there is no icon yet)

artmedia70:
Most likely the same way - look for the right chart window and put icons on it (if there is no icon yet)
I.e. OrderSend - will not draw? I.e. do we draw triangles, dashes ourselves?

_new-rena:
I.e. OrderSend won't draw them? I.e. do we draw triangles, dashes ourselves?

Most likely.

Is the colour of the icons set in OrderSend?

artmedia70:

Most likely.

Is the colour of the icons set in OrderSend?

Well, there is. I'll show you tonight.

The only problem is that it draws everything in the window where the program...

_new-rena:

Well, there it is. I'll show you tonight.

The only problem is that it draws everything in the window where the programme...

That's a bummer... Then it's either MT's fault (if you've put icons in before), or... To put the badges yourself on the right chart.

Sadly, I didn't bother to pay attention to this on older builds.

artmedia70:

Bummer... Then it's either MT's fault (if you've put badges in before), or... To put the badges yourself on the right chart.

Sadly, I didn't bother to pay attention to this on older builds.

Didn't put it on the old builds either.

AlexeyVik:
Didn't put it on the old builds either.

So, either bow to the new build's discussion thread (developers are always there), or do it yourself. It is better to ask to fix this misunderstanding.
Reason: